[C20] we meet again...

< Tommy's POV: 2 years later,
October 8th >

"TOBY NOO!" I burst out laughing

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?! IT'S SMART."

"THEY'RE GONNA CATCH ON FIRE."

"TOMMY IF I KNEW LIVING WITH YOU WAS GONNA BE LIKE THIS, I WOULD OF NOT."

Tubbo and I start laughing, he had put the empty boxes stacked up near the fireplace. Not thinking of what could happen. We moved in together officially a few weeks ago, the last few of our things made it today. Eryn and Freddie are living with us as well, but can't until the end of the month.

Tubbo and I kept our word. We both knew we wanted to live together, so we did. After I turned 18 we got everything prepared. We did lots of paperwork, looked at our bank account so many times, and bought a house in Brighton!

Took us 7 ish months to make this happen, but we're so proud everything turned out well. 2 years ago we both thought those would be the prime of our careers, we were so wrong. Now I have 15 million subscribers on youtube, 8 million followers on twitch, 1mil+ on all other social media. All my dreams came true, it's insane.

We're all still friends with everyone from 2 years ago, well mostly everyone... The sbi boys are doing well, the dream team still popping off. The dream smp has ended though, it's been 2 years what do you expect? But everyone who was on there got invited to smp Ulta. It's run by the dream team and soot house.

Now I know what you're thinking, 'we don't care about that stuff, we wanna know about Maeve!' Well, remember when I wasn't able to text her anymore? That's where the friendship faded... Trust me I was hurt. Dream explained what happened with her a few months after.

I rather not explain, we haven't talked since then. She's back on social media, but we don't talk anymore. It was weird. I feel hurt explaining it. It came out of nowhere, no goodbye, no heads up.

I've moved on, but deep down I still love her. I think I always will. I don't ask about her to dream, nor does dream bring her up. I'm guessing she doesn't want to hear from me then...

I get questions about her every day, when going through Twitter I see people bring old tweets back or simply wonder where she went and why I dont mention her anymore. I ignore them because, in all honesty, I don't want to remember.

Her disconnecting herself from me, and everyone else besides dream and a few others, was a lot worse than any break up I've dealt with. She meant the world to me, till this day I'm confused on why she just didn't tell me.

But that's all in the past now, I still think of her from time to time. But I've mostly moved on.

Tubbo, Eryn, Freddie, and I have a group just like the dream team or sbi. We have a youtube channel where we post videos and such. Just like the usual content you'd see.

Today we're filming a vlog type of thing. We're going to town and finding outfits for us to wear during the Halloween special. Tubbo's finding an outfit for me, I'm finding an outfit for Freddie, Freddie is finding an outfit for Eryn, and Eryn is finding an outfit for toby.

Now I'm no bitch, so I walked around the familiar shopping center. Trying to find a different store for me to look at. The rest of them stayed in the relatively same area.

I gotta get my content. I got hungry halfway through so I decided to get something to eat. Luckily the guys had the same idea too, we all ended up eating at the same time just in different places.

I walked into the subway and went to order my regular.

"Excuse me, do you know where mayors street is?" I hear a voice say tapping my shoulder