Chapter 24

Zivas P.O.V.:

A week without work, a week with Tony. It could end good or with one of us dead (and it is not going to be me). It was October so sometimes it was a little bit cold. We drove to my house and I packed some of my stuff. After I had finished we went back to his house. “So what happened between you and E.J.?” I asked. “Oh you don’t know. It didn’t work out. But she called me two days ago and told me that me and another girl have chemistry but I don’t think so.” he said and I got a bit disappointed. “Why not?” I asked. “Because I do not think that she loves me back.” he said. “So tell me who is she?” I asked him. “I will tell you another time.” he said and walked away. “So do you want to watch a movie?” he asked from the other side of the house. “Sure.” I said. “What kind of movie do you want?” he asked me. “How about a thriller?” I said. “Creepy but I like it.” he said. He put the movie and we sat on the couch.

We watched the half movie and then I hid my head behind Tony because I was scared. “Are you scared Miss David?” Tony asked me. “A little.” I said shyly. He wrapped his arms around me. “See now I will protect you from everything that will try to hurt you like supernatural creatures and killers.” he said with a caring voice. “Even if you are one of them. Being a crazy ninja isn’t natural especially if you are amazingly beautiful.” he completed and I blushed. Does he really thinks I am beautiful? We kept watching the movie and by the end of it I was asleep in Tonys arms.