One shot

Well here in my village I found Wi-Fi. So I decided to make an one shot for Easter! I am an orthodox so today it is Easter for me...enjoy my story...and Happy Easter to everyone!!!!
❤❤❤

Tony's P.O.V.:
"Finally!" I thought as I saw my 3 years old daughter asleep after 20 minutes of trying. I closed the door of her bedroom and walked into the kitchen where I found my 6 month pregnant wife cooking for the Easter dinner. "What are you cooking sweet cheeks?" I went behind Ziva and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I am making lamp with potatoes in the oven and I am trying a specia resipe for chicken." she said. "It sounds delicious!" I kissed her neck. "Do you want to try some?" she asked. "Sure". She turned around and gave me a spoon with chicken. "Wow! It is amazing! You are an amazing cook!" I said and she smiled. "When are the guys going to come?" I asked. "In about 2 hours from now." she said.
Two hours later the door bell rang. I went to open the door while Ziva was getting our daughter Maria ready. "Hi guys! Happy Easter! Come in." I said and let them in. "Hi Tony. Happy Easter. Where as are Ziva and Maria?" Abby gave me a hug. "They are getting ready. They'll come down in a second." I said. After Ziva came with Maria and greeted eachother we sat on the table to eat. (Ziva was wearing a black short maternity dress with long sleeves and with a gold belt.)

Zivas P.O.V.:

After we ate Maria and Kelly (Abby's ad McGee's daughter) went to play at arias room. The rest of us went into the living room and sat next to the fireplace because it was kinda cold. "Ziva the food was amazing!" Abby said. "Thank you Abby." "Tony, the baby and Maria must be really lucky to have such an amazing cook!". "We would be lucky even if she didn't know how to cook." Tony pulled me to his lap and kissed me. I giggled and rubbed my bump. "Have you thought of a name?" Gibbs asked. "Well we don't know what it is yet because we want it to be a surprise so...no we haven't thought of a name." I said.
When it was time for everyone to leave, I opened the door of Marias bedroom to find the two girls playing with their dolls, pretending to be princesses. I smiled and told Kelly that they were going to leave. She said goodbye to Maria and to me and went to Abby. After everyone left me, Tony and Maria sat on the couch to watch a movie. By the end of it, Maria was asleep and I was half asleep. Tony carried Maria to her room. I realised that he carried me to bed too and thanked him. I gave him a kiss, said goodnight and fell into a deep sleep. ♥