Chapter 4

Tonys P.O.V. :

OMG! Who was that girl? By the way she looked so amazing. She had such an amazing voice and she was so beautiful! Like a princess. That reminds me a movie called ΄A Cinderella story΄. But now I can’t see her anymore on stage. Kate just saw my face and came to talk to me. “Did I saw what I just saw???’’ she said with a happy tone. “What do you mean?” I said and tried to play it innocent. “You like the singer!!! Your eyes just sparkled and fell off your head when you saw her!” she said. “What? You are lying… ok maybe but what can I do? I don’t even know her and I also can’t see her anymore.” I said disappointed. “I am talking to the same Tony Dinozzo right? The one who never lets a female without talking to her and talking her phone number? Oh and I just saw her going to the parking. You might want to hurry, she will not wait for you forever…” Kate said and I ran to the parking. There she was…she looks so amazing! Ok I have to talk to her, but how? I don’t even know her name.

Zivas P.O.V. :

I am heading to my car but I felt somebody watching me from behind. I said to myself to ignore it. Then I heard that someone said “Hi” and I turned around to see who it was. OMG IT IS HIM! The guy I was staring at the stage. “Hi” I replied. My heart was racing like crazy. He looked so handsome in my eyes. “Do you want something?” I asked after our ‘eye contact’, smiling. “Yes, I wanted to say that you performed an amazing song out there but you didn’t tell us your name. By the way you look really beautiful. I had a huge smile on my face. ” He said and OMG he just said that I was beautiful. ‘Well thanks, you do not look bad yourself either. Oh and my name is ….” Then before I could finish, my dad yelled “Zi, come on, let’s go.” “Ok dad.” I said. “I am sorry but I have to go” I said before I tell him my name but when I remembered it, I was already gone (A.N. As you know Ziva is a CRAZY driver). I felt sad for that but I didn’t show it because of my Mossad training. Never show your feelings.