Chapter 7

Zivas P.O.V.:

It is 5:00 in the morning and I just woke up .I took a shower, I brushed my teeth, I put my clothes on, I wore some make-up and headed for school. I usually do not wear make-up at school but today was picture day. I got into my car and headed to school. I stopped and bought a coffee before I got to school.

When I got in, my best friend ran from the other side of the corridor, screaming my name. She asked me about my week in America and told me everything that had happened when I was to America. I told her that I will tell her about my week after school and then the bell rang. We went to our classes and when school was finally over I drove my friend to her house. She reminded me that I still didn’t tell her about my week so I start telling her everything. She start screaming about how lucky I was and that I needed to find that guy. I stopped her and told her that it was impossible to happen. I left her at her house I drove at mine. I had to forget him and move on. By the way I only ‘knew’ him for 5 minutes. I also know that it will be hard to forget him because he made me feel different for these 5 minutes.

I know it is short but I do not have much time. ♥