Chapter 29

One day before Christmas

Zivas P.O.V.:

I am sitting at my desk, doing paperwork. We just finished a case. At night we all are going over to Gibbs house and celebrate. Suddenly something hit me. Of course it was a paper ball. “What do you want Tony?” I asked him. “I just wanted to ask you if you are coming tonight.” he said. “Yes, I am. So will you bring a date?” I asked. “No. Will you?” he asked. “No” I said and kept writing. “Everyone go home and see you at 8’” Gibbs said and the rest of us got into the elevator. “So do you have a date for tonight Mcgee?” Tony asked. “Actually I am going to pick up Abby but not us a date.” he said. The elevator doors opened, I said goodbye to the guys and went home. I have a message from Tony.

T: Want me to pick you up?

Z: Sure come at 7:45.

T: Ok see you later then.

 I got into the bathroom and took a bubble bath. I did my hair and went to my closet. I wore my purple one shoulder dress. I wore my black stilettos and wore some make-up. Then I heard a knock at my door. “I am coming.” I said and opened the door. “Hi Zivaaa” Tony said drooling. “Hi. Ready to go?” I asked. “Yes.” he said. I took his hand and went to Gibbs house. Everyone was already there. We talked, laughed and drunk. With a few word had fun. When we left, Tony took me back to my house. “Did I mention pretty you look?” he said. “No but if this is the way you say it, thanks.” I smiled. I got into my house, got changed and fall asleep.

 I know, too short but I'll update soon. Maybe in an hour. I have so many ideas right now and I have a very good plan on how I will continue this story. Btw sorry for grammar and speling mistakes. I am Greek.