Chapter 3

Zivas P.O.V. :

OMG!!! I am about to sing in front of all these people. The light is on me. Butterflies are in my stomach but I just kill them all, looking to the audience. Especially a guy in the first line with green eyes and a perfect smile. Ziva! Girl! Wake up! I said to myself and started singing…

Rusted brandy in a diamond glass

Everything is made from dreams

Time is made from honey slow and sweet

Only the fools know what that means…

Temptation… Temptation… Temptation… I can’t resist…

And the music still played and I was looking the unknown guy. (A.N. If you still haven’t understand it yet, sorry. By the way it is Tony.)

Oui, je sais

Ou il est fait fume

Oui je me sais paumee

Il sait que je

Suis fauchee

Mais a mois de jouer oui

Tentation… Tentation… Tentation… Je paux resister…

I couldn’t do anything else except looking at him and I almost forgot about the undercover and the fact that tomorrow morning I am going back to Israel or that today was the first but also the last time I was going to see him. But the only thing I was doing was singing and looking at him. He was so cute and handsome. Then I kept singing my song happily.

Dutch pink and Italian blue

He is there awaiting for you

My will has disappeared

Now confusion is oh so clear

Temptation… Temptation… Temptation… I can’t resist…

After that everyone was clapping and screaming as loud as they could. My dad caught the teacher and I was about to leave and not see this guy again. It was so sad but just a thought of him made everything happy and easy. I went to the parking so I could get to my car when suddenly…..

A.N. So da you like it? Please vote and comment ♥♥♥♥♥♥