Chapter 21

*Two weeks later*

Tonys P.O.V.:

I have been distracted lately. It has been so many years and I still haven’t found her. Well she could stay the mysterious girl that made me feel… different. Then I thought. Why shouldn’t I try again? I love Ziva but she already has a boyfriend who told me that he will purpose her. So what do I have to lose? Then I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. “Dinozzo wake up. Take Ziva and go find his wife.” Gibbs said and threw the keys to Ziva. OMG I am going to die. Ziva has been very pissed off lately and her driving got worst but today her driving was… better. It was still bad but not that bad. “Something special happened in your life Miss David?” I asked Ziva. “How did you know?” she asked me. “Well I know a lot of things Zi-va.” I said and she rolled her eyes. “If you really want to know, I am going on a date with Ray. He just came back from his mission.” she said smiling. How lucky is this guy? The rest of the day I was really distracted. When I came back to reality I realized that it was already night and Gibbs told us to go home. “So Ziva weren’t you suppose to go on your date with C.I.Ray?” I asked Ziva. “He said he couldn’t make ti tonight so we planned it for tomorrow.” she said. I went back home and fall asleep.

Zivas P.O.V.:

I was so pissed of these days/weeks because Ray disappeared again. The good news is that he called me and we are going on a date tomorrow. He also said that he had some news to tell me. Tomorrow morning I will go shopping. I took a shower and went to sleep.

Next morning I woke up, ate breakfast and went for shopping. I bought a new dress, shoes and other stuff. When I got back home I took a bubble bath and read my book. When I was done I wore my dress, I made my hair curly, I put on some make up and wore my high heels. I locked my house and head to the place where I should meet Ray.

Tonys P.O.V.:

WOW, I have been sleeping for over 12 hours. I woke up an hour ago. Suddenly my phone rang and I picked it. It was E.J.

T: Hello?

E: Hi Tony. I wanted to talk to you.

T: So what do you wanted to tell me?

E: I am going back to Spain. I also wanted to tell you about Ziva. You two have something that I can’t explain. You should do something about it. It might have a good end.

T: Even if I wanted to do something she already has a boyfriend.

E: Ok, goodbye than.

T: Goodbye E.J.

I hanged up and took a shower. Three hours later I decided to go for a walk. I wanted to think. Even if it was raining really heavily. I started to walk when I went to the park and saw…