Chapter 39

Omg... I forgot to update...sorry...

Gibbs P.O.V.:

I woke up next morning and saw that Ziva wasn't here. I went to work but she wasn't there or Tony. I went to their apartment but they weren't there either. I knew something was wrong so me and Mcgee started searching them. Then the director called me and told me that Ray Cruise has escaped from prison and that Jeanne Benoit helped him.

Zivas P.O.V.:

Me and Tony are back together but we have no idea how to get out. I have thrown up 5 times today. I HATE MORNING SICKNESS. My bump still hurts...a lot. Ray came into the room. "How do you feel my love?" he asked me. "If you take this bucket and throw it to you self I might answer." I said and heard Tony laughing behind me. "You will do whatever I say because I am your boyfriend." he said. "YOU ARE NOT MY BOYFRIEND." I yelled. Then he slapped me a few times. "RAY STOP." Tony yelled. Ten minutes later my bump hurt like hell and everything went black.

Tonys P.O.V.:

Ziva fell unconscious and 5 minutes later Gibbs came and saved us. We got Ziva to the hospital and they told us that she has got an inside bleeding and that she or the baby might not make it. I couldn't believe it. Ziva, my Ziva and our baby might not make it. Tears started to form into my eyes. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Abby. She was also crying. She gave me a hug and we sat together. Three hours later they all left but I stayed. I was never going to leave them. An hour later the doctor came and told me her condition. She was in coma but she would make it. I left, I went back home, I called Gibbs, I got changed and went back to the hospital. I sat next to her and looked at her. She looked pale. I felt so bad because I knew it was also my fault that she is in hospital. I held her hand near my chest and fall asleep. When I woke up, she was still in coma. After some hours the guys came to check on Ziva. They stayed for a while and then they left, but I stayed. Some minutes later she started moving and slowly started to open her eyes. "Ziva you are awake." I said happy. "Yes I can see that." she smiled and tried to sit up. I stopped her and laid her back down. "Ziva you just woke up from a coma. You need to rest. How do you feel?" I asked her. "Truth or lie?" she asked and I just gave her a look. "Ok, my bump hurts a lot but I am fine." she said. "I'll go call a doctor to check on you and I'll go take a coffee." I said and kissed her cheek. I called the doctor and went to the canteen. I bought a coffee and went back to Zivas room. She was laying there with a smile on her face. She looked so beautiful. I love her so much. I sat next to her, rubbed her bump and gave her a kiss. We talked some minutes and then the guys came in.

Zivas P.O.V.:

My bump still hurt like hell and the baby found the right time to start kicking. I took Tonys hand and placed it on my bump. We both smiled. The doctor said that I could leave today but I had to rest and not get stressed. I told Tony that I wanted to leave now because I hate hospitals. We got ready and went back to our house. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I felt Tony holding my hair and rubbing my back. I brushed my teeth to take away the disgusting taste and laid on the couch. Tony placed a pillow under my head and put a blanket over me. I smiled at him and he smiled too. He went to the kitchen and I turned on the T.V. and watched a movie. After some minutes Tony came and passed me a cup of tea. He laid next to me. "Tony you are so sweet and protective. I love you so much and I am so happy that we are going to have a baby." I said. "Anything for you Ziva. I love you too." he said and I started to tear up. "Why are you crying?" he wiped away the tears. "No no these are happy tears. I am really happy that you are with me." I said and some minutes later we both fell asleep.