Chapter 14

Tonys P.O.V.:

I went to the squad room and sat at my desk while I was talking with Mcgee. Then I realized that she was sitting at her desk. Ziva is back. She is in frond of me again. Life is good. “Hello Ziva.” Mcgee said. “Yeah hi Ziva, glad you joined us again.” I said playfully. “Glad to be back too.” she said. I could just sit and look at her forever. “Grab your gear.” Gibbs said. “Where boss?” I asked. “West Virginia. Tony you drive.” he said and gave me the keys. Thank God he didn’t let Ziva drive. I love her but her driving skills are BAD. When we got to the crime scene we did the usual. “Who is he?” Gibbs asked. “He is Jason Smith. He has been a marine for the last 7 years, 30 years old, no wife or kids.” Mcgee said. Me and Ziva were asking the neighbors if they had saw or heard anything. We went back to the N.C.I.S. building to learn more about the victim.

*after the case closed*

Easy case. His best friend killed him because he thought he was dating his girlfriend. But it wasn’t true. Me, ziva and Mcgee are sitting on our desks and I am talking about a movie that I had saw one day. Mcgee and Ziva told me to shut up a few times but I didn’t care. “I can kill you with 18 different ways only with this paperclip. Which of all these do you want to try?” Ziva told me with a serious expression in her face like she was telling the truth which made me shut up.

A.N. I know this chapter is short put I didn't have too much time.