Chapter 7- Lips.

-Jeon Jungkook POV-

[Five weeks later]

"Look you'll do amazing okay just remember to be confident" Y/n keeps assuring me over and over again as I can't help but laugh at her being more panicked about the interview than I am...well maybe that's because she genuinely thinks that I'm walking into a strange firm where the chances of not being accepted is higher than being accepted.

She cares for me but on the same note a contrasting factor to this situation is that the person in this firm isn't a stranger at all even though this expensive building is. I'm just here to take what's mine and what had my right over it after the years of hard work...even after all the torture.

A middle aged women called out my name as I excused myself and before Y/n could say anything else I place my finger on her lips to seal the words in, "Shush and hope you remember the deal" with that I walked inside satisfied. Now the act was over and he needed to be real for me and give me the damn answers of why he left me years ago with that monster when he could have taken me along so I didn't have to be the one who had to suffer through all this and sold off to some horny bastards.

Jin's eyes widened as he looked at who was standing in front of him, of course I was the last person he expected to see and now that I'm free I'm not going back into that damn hell. His appearance has changed, he's making good use of his money on expensive clothing and watch but that doesn't hide his hideous and dark heart unfortunately.

"Jung-" but before he could speak I interrupted him immediately without any hesitation or guilt, he didn't had to suffer as much as I did and wherever he is today is because of me because if I didn't had trust him since the first place he would have had been in the same place as I was "It would be better if you shut up before you start with your crap, I don't want to argue neither fight. I just want you to give me the money and position I deserve and we'll end this right here."

"Look I know you are upset but how did you.. I mean" he was trying to frame a question with what seems appropriate words since his intentions wasn't for me to misunderstand even further which makes no sense since what's even left to misunderstand between when the entire relationship is based upon lies that almost killed me.

"Look you left me and now you know that the reason you are here right now is because of me so you better do as I say and just stop trying to be what you were to me in past" I warned him as I tried to suppress my anger not caring about how harsh my words slapped against him but they were still the truth and nothing could hurt him more than the way he stabbed my heart and my feelings like it didn't mean shit.

He sighed a bit "Fine.. I'll provide you with the position you want and you are qualified enough to know how does it work but at least tell me what happened Jungkook" he raised his voice a little as I could see the frustration building up inside of him as much as it was inside me which simply made me scoff.

Why was he curious anyways? He stared at me as if he's waiting for me to speak but I simply rolled my eyes not interested in his bullshit anymore, "Look I tried to find you Kook, you have to believe me dammit and for a fact I was just 19 myself! I couldn't have had both of us safe" he confessed yet again shamelessly.

"And? You didn't had to lie to me and step over me to make your way to happiness like that Jin!..anyways guess what he sold me to some horny bastards so I could serve them and he himself got overdose of drugs and died and again guess what I escaped...now I'm here to finally get what I deserved since day one" I confess along not caring about whatever he's feeling and as soon as I look at him I can see his eyes watering a little.

Was he sad now? About how much I suffered because of his stupid choices and selfishness because he has lost his right to even be upset over something like that as far as I'm concerned.