Chapter 37: Ice-cream.

“I mean no harm Jungkook, I just want to talk to Y/n and I don't mind if you are around even though I would really appreciate to have this conversation in private between just me and Y/n” He said while holding onto Jimin's hand, my heart felt happy seeing that be was finally accepting the love he was for the adorable male beside him.

“What do you want to talk about now huh?” Jungkook scoffed with disappointment since after what happened last time we all met at once, he couldn't stand Taehyung anymore which was actually understandable after the Ara stunt. “Please Jungkook I'm sorry for what happened last time but this time this isn't about your relationship with Y/n, I mean no harm to that” he pleaded while stepping closer.

“Babe I know what happened was wrong but let me hear him once and don't worry, nothing bad will happen” I grabbed Jungkook's wrist who looked at me not convinced with my idea at all, his fear of losing me got him once again. “So that he can do some stupid shit like he did back then? I can't afford to leave him around you and that too alone Y/n” he protested, “Just trust me” I assured him before looking at Taehyung without any care or love even as friends which did hurt him a bit as it was pretty evident. “I have my eyes on you Kim, do anything stupid again and I swear to god I'll kill you for sure” Jungkook glared at him before pecking my lips and walking away towards Jimin who just seemed clueless about the whole situation.

“I'm sorry about what happened with uncle, I hope he gets better soon” Taehyung finally spoke as I examined how weak he looked. From up close I finally paid attention to the bruises around which looked brutal and painful, the corner of lips also looked like they were previously bleeding from some forceful impact, his fingertips were a bit burned showing that he picked up his smoking habit once again allowing the cancer sticks to calm him down, his hairs were a mess when earlier I clearly remember him being always extra protective and careful with his silky strands, his eye had dark bags around which itched with this uncomfortable puffed redness making me wonder whether he cried or not, his beautiful face now seemed dull and his body thin and broken as if he was eating only for the sake of living.

No matter what happens Taehyung was still my best friend that I once adored and would always care for somewhere even though I might act like I don't care but how could I not care? Just because he did something stupid doesn't mean I'll start wishing bad things for him but instead I choose to keep my distance to let him realize that what he did was wrong. He noticed my worried eyes and chuckled, it was a genuine and happy one. “I know you are wondering why I look this way and what's happening with me. You have known me through my dark times and I'm sure you have already noticed that I was always looking for something as in comfort even though you, Namjoon and Yoomgi were always around but still I felt alone. I never shared this with you all because my pride was too big and my believes were just disgusting. Well yesterday I told my parents that I was bisexual” his parents weren't the best when it came to accepting someone or understanding someone, they would always modify the surroundings according to what would satisfy them whether it was the furniture or thier very own children.

“I told them that I love a man and he is Park Jimin, they best me up and gave me a choice which you can easily guess and I ended up choosing my freedom and love. But that's not what I'm here for today, I think you deserve an explanation for all of this. When I went for Hyunq Sik's bachelor trip it's then when I met Jimin and everything turned upside down. Our relationship never progressed because I knew that my happiness stayed with the part of me that I tortured and kept in the dark, you deserve much better Y/n and guess god answered my prayers and now whenever I see you happy and in love with Jungkook, I feel like the happiest man alive.

I was just a coward to not accept my true self earlier and later on I got scared again thinking what would my family think, what would the society think so that's why I ended up trying to get you again and messed up real bad. What I did was unforgivable but I just wanted to apologies to you once more, please remember that I'll always love you as my best friend Y/n because no one ever loved me and supported me the way you did. I'm a fool to hurt all of you because I was too insecure and scared to face my true self but now that I have finally accepted myself I wanted to let you know that and yes I hope you forgive me some day and I wish things would go back to it was when we first met” he sighed while trying his best to control his tears.