Chapter 4- Infection.

"Here we are!" I smile at him as I see him looking around, he looks so happy...I wish he's always this way from now on because that smile can really light up anyone's world. I grab his hands tight without any hesitation since it's my habit to do with my friends, "Okay before either of us gets lost it's better we stay this way" I announced as he seemed a bit startled by the sudden physical contact but grabbed mine back tight soon after. I think of it as two friends having a fun day and it's the same way when I travel around with my other friends when we are in crowded region so never gave any special thoughts to this situation.

"Hmm so where do we start koo?" I question while wiggling my eyebrows playfully as he simply smiles and thinks for a while, "How about that" he points towards the ice cream truck as I can't help but feel my heart beat with his, boy he has a good taste. I immediately nod as we start walking towards the truck and order two ice cream cones of almond chocolate flavor and him cotton candy.

While we are waiting I look around as I spot something that might excite him so I tap on his shoulders, "Koo look that's an art gallery..i bought most of my arts from there, you want to look it up with me later?" I question him as I have seen him admiring paintings earlier so I assumed that he might enjoy this place as much as I do and he immediately nods with a wider smile.

"Here is you Ice cream love birds, your kids would turn so damn fine honestly it's like you two are made for each other" the older lady in the ice cream truck said. I can't help but blush while Jungkook grabbed the ice creams and thanked her, we thought it's better to say nothing then deny since it's like us giving her TMI when she's just assuming things.

I lick my ice cream and look around and to my suprise Jungkook grabbed my hands as soon as he passed me mine without any hesitation, I'm glad that he's comfortable with me but his bold move is making me feel some type of weird fluttering way as if somewhere in the back of my head I've started to think whether me and Jungkook look good together but I shake off my thoughts. I spot the men's clothing store and immediately drag Jungkook thier as he keeps looking around, especially me without saying anything but simply eating his ice cream as if he's only here to admire me.

"Kook let's do this!" I say as he looks around the store and seems very hesitant, but oh boy if you don't want to buy for yourself I'll fill this cart myself. "Koo.." I complete my ice cream and wipe my mouth with my napkin and continue what I was saying earlier, "For me please? and you'll pay me back with the deal we made earlier so c'mon."

He sighs as he thinks for a moment then nods a little with a simple smile not as energy filled as it was before but still it works so we walk around the place and part our ways in between since it's basically the same store so it would be easy for us to find each other. My eyes analyze what ever Jungkook was getting, it was some shirts and jeans so that gives me an idea of what kind of dresser he is.

I immediately look around the store and find tons of stuff that would suit him, I grab shirts, coats, sweater since winter is right around the corner, some belts, shoes, a black bucket hat because something inside me says it's made for him, t-shirts and most importantly some earrings. I have seen him wearing ring earrings and those maybe got damaged due to the incident that happened yesterday and god's knows what happened yesterday but I place the earrings back knowing that I should get it from a reputed jewelry store just so it doesn't cause any infection on him.

He's already waiting near the cashier, he barely got himself clothes. God this guy, only a couple of things including inner wears but nothing else but it's okay I'm here to the rescue. His eyes widened by seeing the amount of clothes I'm carrying and seeing the staff rushing towards me to actually help me carry all the stuff towards the cashier.

I smile a little as I see him still shook, "Oh cmon they'll suit you!" I whisper in his ears as he pouts a little and replies "That's too much Y/n" but before he could stop the cashier I immediately grab my napkin and clean the corner of his mouth as I see crumbs of ice cream and that was also perfect to stop him from crushing my dreams to become his stylish, which is a joke but still it's not like I mind.