Chapter 3- Cynosure.

-warning: mature content ahead-

In the twilight room our fingers caressed each other's skin as if afraid a heavier touch would break the heady magic "Take me in like a good slut you are" he orders and as my tongue now traces his body down slowly, I feel his breath hitch when I'm close to his hardened dick from the make out session we had. I pull his boxers down only to face his monstrous member waiting to be shoved down my throat before it could destroy my wet core. I lick his tip a little at first without any hesitation, tasting the pre cum making my core excited for what's coming later.

"Don't you dare tease" he warns me before hand knowing how much of a brat I can be when it comes to teasing him especially during a blow job. I roll my eyes a little as I don't pump neither do I wait for him to push his hips, i immediately shove down the member in my mouth. Taking in as much as I can and making sure he's pleasured at the same time, I can feel him arching his back and trying his best to hold back his wild animalistic growls.

"Ugh such a good slut" he compliments to energize me more as I pump the remaining of his member with my hand. Tightening the flesh within my palms as his husky deep moans make me more and more wet with each moment passing. Applying more pressure around his tip I make sure to push it down as much as I can as him thrusting his hips makes it easier for me to do so, I can feel him hitting the back of my throat making me tear up slightly with all the pressure taking over me.

I can't help but let out a moan as my hands brushes against his balls making him whimper a little, "ah baby just like-oh!" he moans a little louder when he feels my moans causing vibration over his member making him part his mouth in raw pleasure. Before I could apply in more pressure I feel him releasing in my mouth, the familiar salty yet sweet taste making me kitty lick his member while pulling back a little as I feel him grabbing my wrist tight and then in a flash of moment my back hits the bed knowing that he's already hovered over me and is ready to destroy me. His arms wrap around my back and in one gentle pull our skin touches. I feel his hand in my hair, how he loves the softness, watching it tumble as he releases it. Then his hand moves down my cheekbones to my lips.

I feel his hand enter from below moving fast, our tongues entwined in a kiss, and then he's inside, changing my breathing with every thrust, hearing my moans timed to his body. Then all at once he stops and kisses from my breasts to my stomach, his hands light; then he's licking and using his fingers all at once, watching my reaction, feeling how my legs move, watching my body writhe.

"Such a naughty little slut aren't you hm?" he questions me as I can't help but nod a little. Sliding my panties and shorts away takes him a bare moment making me shiver when the cold atmosphere around is exposed to my wet core. "Taehyung-" I moan his name a little as this beast doesn't even wait a moment and enters his fingers in me making me gasp for some air.

He's always been like this, an absolute beast in the bed and I fucking love it. He knows how to pleasure a women sexually very well even though that wasn't the case when we first had sex but practice makes one perfect, I could feel his finger curling inside of me making me thrust my hips upward a little, I can feel his wet tongue over my sensitive area. He sucks it shortly after that making me bite my lips even more, the feeling he gives me is unbelievable. His hands finds his way to my breast once again as he squeezes it hard making me grab his hand over my breast, the peculiar yet best combination of pleasure and pain taking over both of our senses.

My mouth lets out a moan in ecstasy as I imagine him inside me. Sex isn't just a fun thing like laser tag or bungee jumping, it is a powerful union between two souls. Both of us move in an intoxicated dance of limbs, never making the exact same moves twice. "I'm taking you raw" he announces with his face still buried against my clit making me gasp a little due to the sudden vibrations against my organs making it hard for me to even speak but I nod as I can always take a pill since it's only once in a while he enters me raw. Mostly he makes sure to either release outside or use condoms.