Chapter 51: Stay Lost With Me.

Champagne and smiles all around as everyone seemed the happiest. A light atmosphere laced with love surrounding all of us as I sighed in relief in the arms of my husband. The word husband makes such a huge change in one's relationship, it makes me feel safe whenever I look up to him.

It makes me feel like I'm at home no matter what the situation might be because he vowed that he'll always stick by me no matter what happens "I love you" Jungkook mumbles for the hundredth time while pecking my forehead once again before taking another sip of his champagne as I peck his hands instead, our wedding ring to be more specific.

"Oh my god Y/n you are looking so beautiful my darling!" Felix did a little Naruto run towards me as I stood up from my husbands embrace to hug the little ball of energy, he and seemed to really get along especially when it comes to watching a drag race marathon and spilling teas about his neighbors.

"Thank you so much and I'm sure you'll be taking home a bride today by the amount of eyes they have on you" I teased him as he shyly blushed since he was actually open to a relationship at the moment but unfortunately no body matched his crack head energy yet so he was still in search and I was always mentally praying for him because the boy really deserves the whole world.

"Yeah find a girl today and leave my wife alone" Jungkook walked in while wrapping his hands around my waist tight protectively, the word wife sending butterflies down my belly. "Oh c'mon just because you got yourself the best one doesn't mean you get to bully me" the younger male complained with a pout as I chuckled at thier usual bickering since it's a never ending entertaining saga.

"Oh Jackson look at you, looking handsome as always" I complimented the confident male while he smiled wide in response before congratulating us both and initiating another conversation which wasn't filled with bickerings. "Oh baby I want to introduce you to someone, please excuse us" Jungkook said in between as both Felix and Jackson continued to look around for food and girls once again even thou the primary priority was the mouth watering food.

Jungkook kept walking me towards the unknown face who stood in corner, something about him was a bit unsettling not because of the physical appearance he carried but just the aura. He was inked all over and uncountable piercings which sort of adored his look but somewhere it made me wonder what would he look like underneath all the body modifications he initiated. As soon as his eyes landed on us I could feel a little warm smile tugging on his lips while I waited for Jungkook to introduce me to this unknown friend of his that he never talked about.

"Meet Jung Hoseok, he's a psychologist. Not a close friend but more like a work mate you can say and Hobi you already know my princess" Jungkook smiled confidently as I felt a bit shy at the thought of a stranger knowing about me through my husband even though I barely know about him.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you mam, congratulations for the wedding. You two look made for each other and you look stunning" he smiled warmly, a total clashing contrast to what he looks on the outside. He seemed like some what the sun, beautiful and warm on the outside but deadly on the inside. "Thank you so much Mr Jung, I hope you stay till the end" I replied with a soft smile.

"My apologies Mrs Jeon but unfortunately my better half isn't doing well. I hope you understand but regardless of that I'm really happy for both you and especially regarding the fact that I got this opportunity to meet you" he spoke as I felt bad after hearing his loved one's condition, I hope they get well as soon as possible because just by the look on his face it's visible that he is very upset for them.

Almost reminded me of my mother when she lost dad but then I didn't want to tear up on a special day like this especially when I already did multiple times through the vows and kisses. "I'm so sorry about that, if you need any help please don't hesitate to inform us, I hope he gets better soon" I replied with a tone filled with concern as Jungkook nodded to my words.