Chapter 28- Selcouth.

"Tell Yoongi I'll be fine and you should go for your work now Namjoon. I just need some space for myself and it's been about three days since that happened any ways so it's not like I'm on a zero" I mumbled out while packing my purse in, it's been three days since I stayed at Namjoon's place and both of them were supportive and understanding about my situation but then I finally had enough of crying and binge eating over a guy. I had to take an action and the first step would be by taking legal actions towards Jungkook and Ara because if the murder part is actually the truth then it shouldn't be hidden even though I'm still not convinced that something like that could even be the truth and the fact that even if it was the truth, me sleeping next to a murderer evey day would really just be my final breaking point because I don't want my life to turn into some overrated movie plot at any cost.

"I'll be back after my work at evening and you can always call Yoongi and me any time without any worries, he unfortunately had a last minute meeting to attend or else he might get sued but anyways you know that I love you right bun?" Namjoon smiled while patting my head knowing that no matter how tough I act, it doesn't change the fact that I was truly heart broken because of the lies the person I once loved and still love told me. "Yeah and I love you too but now I should really go, bye bye and make sure to bring some cake pops on your way back please I'm craving something sweet and also get some whiskey I guess" I closed the car door behind while waving him goodbye as he nodded in response and did the same gesture before driving away to work.

"Home salty home" I mumbled to myself while debating with the keys, I hope he wasn't inside because if he was then I was about to beat his ass up for sure. Never mess with a heart broken women especially high on jolly ranchers and vodka and to his luck he wasn't inside, he never came inside because everything was left un-touched the way it was when I left with Yoongi to confront him. "Why can't my life just be like mickey mouse or some shit? just do some stupid dancing by the end and boom life is all colorful and happy" I toss my stuff on the ground not caring about my once organized attitude because everything in my life was misplaced anyways so what was even the point to keep up with my old self.

...

There's this frantic knocking on my door as I slowly rushed towards it, the lack of sleep not allowing me to properly function. I was dead on the inside and all one could see was my lifeless exterior, the shower did help to cool down the physical regions at least. With naturally shaking hands I opened up the door to finally look at the person standing ahead of me with my blood shot eyes. I definitely recognize this well known face, the one and only Kim Seokjin. Who wouldn't recognize him after all? There's always a whole section dedicated towards him in every paper even if it's just him buying himself a new suit.

"Are you okay?" he questioned with concerned eyes as I stared at him with confusion. Something related to Jungkook it is or he wouldn't be here right now, shaking my head at the thought of Jungkook I nod lightly before hesitantly questioning "Why are you here?" he still looked very much worried. He wasn't in his proper attire as always, his tie was undone and the light blue shirt he wore underneath looked messed up while his hairs looked definitely the most in vain. "Please let me explain something because Jungkook didn't explain like he should have and all of this is just a miscommunication!" he frantically explained as I raise my eyebrows in confusion.

Why does he need to explain when Jungkook couldn't and what is even left there to explain. But again communication is the key, there's still a lot I might not know "How would you clear this mess when even Jungkook couldn't communicate himself?" i questioned with confusion as he sighed a little as if he was at least grateful that he stood their instead of getting kicked out. "I-i was Jungkook's friend and I know everything about him but that being said Ara isn't his blood related sister, she's actually his cousin who didn't even bother to help him when his mother expired or when his father started abusing him under the effect of drugs" he calmly explained as I widened my eyes at the new theory.