Chapter 47: Novel.

Kim Seokjin POV

“Congratulations Jin, you finally won” Jungkook spoke as I looked at him confused. Currently everyone was busy with the preparation as today Namjoon will be launching his debut novel. I was very proud and excited, especially to listen to him reading us all a couple of chapters.

Y/n and Taehyung were busy with the media work since they both were handling thier own company's at the moment and that resulted them having proper vast contacts. Jimin was helping Namjoon with getting ready and he also has to take care of Eunwoo so it was better if he stayed inside till everything was settled so thier isn't any discomfort.

“I mean that now you have Namjoon, you brain washed him. You helped me with manipulating Y/n and I helped Jimin to do the same” he spoke the truth as I somehow felt accomplished for teaching him well enough for him to even have someone influenced to go on the same path as we did. Anything is fair to keep your beloved one beside you and I sure as hell would never regret for what I did even though sometimes I do feel bad for all the lives that were lost just for our selfish needs.

“Jungkook I never said these words earlier but I just wanted you to know that I love you, you are my little brother. I've always seen you as my own and I'll always be here for you no matter what happens Kook just like how I was in school when we first met.”

“I know you are and I'm beyond grateful for your existence in my life because I would have surely given up a long time ago if you weren't around. When you left in between I never tried to understand your situation because I was too drowned in my own issues. I'm happy now, I want to live.

I want to spend the rest of my life with Y/n and have little kids, have you and all of our friends around as a family. But we'll make sure that our kids never face what you and me did” he spoke his heart out just like I did with mine making me feel a bit light.

-

Love is pain and pleasure at once, all these years passed away and now when he looked up to see his lover, he couldn't see the once cold and shy school president anymore who would get petrified through the slightest touch. He wasn't the hidden soul who'd cry his heart alone and break down against the world yet act to be strong.

Outside, the night was settling fast and I enjoyed the peace and silence of the blurry scenery that surrounded us. I thought of the time we layed in the same position as we were now, a bit less intimate and how we admired the fading alpenglow and dark-ling view of the river. How he touched my face while admiring my features as if he was tattooing my smile on his mind with his heart and how he kissed me on my lips for the first time ever.

That kiss allowed the molting light to creep over the horizon where darkness wriggled itself free and shook off the sun like the nymphal skin of a mayfly. What are you thinking about? He questioned as he now laid by my side drawing delicate circles over my naked frame that rested against his.

Do you remember our first kiss? I questioned back. 'Yes' was all he said as a soft smile formed on his lips allowing him to now relive the moment just like how I did before his voice snapped me back to the reality like it always does. He turns his face towards me to admire my face the same as he did before we had our first kiss, recreating the feelings he once felt which has only grown to be stronger as each moment passed.

'Fire on fire isn't it?' He commented causing us both to chuckle remembering how he once used the same words to cover up from our silly argument over chicken and eggs.

I wrapped my arms around his frame once again before pecking his exposed erected mipples against the cold brutal atmosphere before allowing myself to feel his warmth once again and then slowly drifting off to sleep knowing that when I wake I'll be safe in his arms, in my true home and with that I allowed our scars to fall in love” Namjoon covered the last lines of his novel scars in novel based on our love story as the whole hall bursted out with cheers and claps, the media taking as many snaps as they could and majority of the listeners were in tears including me.