Chapter 33- Shower.

“Baby have you seen my purse?” I questioned while fixing my earrings, mentally a bit troubled by the fact that I forgot where I placed my handbag earlier. I had to have some sort of formal dinner with one of the clients since we weren't able to do the meeting at the office because of my busy schedule unfortunately so had to make it up through this brunch. “Jungkook!” I call out once again while walking out to see what was he so busy with and as expected he was playing his usual games since today was his day off and he doesn't get to play on regular day because of work and me.

“Jungkook?” I call out his name once again but this time closer than before, “Yeah baby oh woah damn look at you” he tossed his bulky headphones aside before stretching his limbs out since he was playing straight for hours in that position without even moving for a second. “Have you seen my green purse?” I questioned once again while he thought for a while before pointing towards a certain direction where I could now see my abandoned purse.

“Thank you and I'll be back by the evening” I mumble while looking through the notifications on my phone and then walking towards my bag knowing that it would take a couple of hours for me to reach the location of the brunch. “What? wait up lady! Where are you going without me? I thought we were about to have a date” he whined making me widen my eyes in disbelief. “Jeon I told you last week already that I have a brunch meeting with the new clients I'm working with at the moment and still you forgot because you were too busy with your mario kart but anyways now you know so give me a good bye kiss and I'll see you later” I winked playfully causing the corner of his lips to twitch into a smile but soon it got back to normal because he wanted to look serious while having a conversation with me especially when I'm leaving him alone when he has an off which I wasn't going to if this wasn't important.

“But you can't wear that! It's not appropriate for the meeting” he protested with the worst excuse because the dress I wore was the definition of formal, it was a white body con dress that hugged my body and reached almost the length to my knees, it had green transparent leaf like pattern all over it making it look subtle and classy with the summer hint glistening around and the sleeves fell down around the shoulder providing it a bit of sophisticated touch and on top of all that it was selected by Jeon Jungkook who stated that it was perfect for any formal outing during the payment previously.

“You choose this for me so I could be safe during my meetings” I smiled sarcastically which soon turned into a real one when I spotted his red cheeks from absolute raw embarrassment. “Well it was for winters” he mumbled out, “If I wear this in winter snow time Jungkook then I can for sure assure you that olaf would really have some serious competition after that because I sure as hell won't be a human anymore” I replied causing him to burst out into a fit of laughter making me laugh along too as we could barely have any serious arguments or talks without smiling or chuckling. “Okay now I have to leave, I love you and I'll see you later” I leaned closer to peck his cheeks causing him to gain his lost senses back, he immediately held my wrist and pulled me closer to him again before I could even slip into my heels.

“No don't leave me please” he complained, “Baby play some games and I'll try my best to come as soon as possible” I replied while rubbing his arms because i wasn't able to face him because of the close approximation between us and his strong grip around my frame. “But I don't want to play games, i-i want you. Only you, do the meeting online please but don't leave me” he continued with his softened sugar coated voice melting my heart but then my phone started to ring knowing that it's the client with whom I was supposed to have a brunch with.

“Hello Mr Aciman, I'm sorry to say this but I won't be able to attend the brunch but to make up for that we can have a one to one meeting next weekend and I'll even provide you with the materials at the spot and I think it would be much better if you enjoyed some time with your kids especially on a day like this” he immediately agreed feeling much happier than me since the poor man barely got any rest despite of being the boss and his kids suffered during all that time so hopefully things get better today. “Happy?” I questioned jungkook after hanging up the call, the male immediately nodded before lifting me up causing a loud gasp to escape my lips because I most definitely wasn't planning to be a substitute for his weight lifting sessions any time soon.