Chapter 48: Made With Love.

Feeling the heavy feeling once again I rush towards the washroom, throwing up all the contents I previously ate with the pain of ridiculous itching through my throat leaving behind a burning rash. All I wished was for my father to be here and see his personal reaction to becoming a grandfather.

I'm sure he'd have bursted out the roof with happiness and as far as mom goes she's unfortunately still under heavy medicine so this isn't the right time to tell her anything which could possibly impact her mental state and trigger down the downhill of emotions she's been going through.

Exactly a week ago is when this started, even though I thought this might be food poisoning later at the beginning since it was just me throwing up and feeling weak most ot the time but after having a little conversation with Jimin I ended up getting myself a pregnancy test. Me and Jungkook were a sexually active couple but then we used protection most of the time even though we didn't mind having a little one together.

Both of us were very much fond of the idea of creating a life together and cherishing it whole heartedly so for me it was definitely a surreal moment. Even the fact that there might be a life inside of me that me and Jungkook created was beyond my dreams. Me and Jimin ended up keeping this a secret just between us for unknown reasons but thought that being dramatic is always a better option. I was indeed pregnant and I recollect it as the happiest moment of my entire life.

Jungkook was away for a whole week with Seokjin due to some business which caused him to obviously whine all day long and yesterday he was finally back so today might be the day for me to tell him the happy news. I still don't know how would he exactly react but still without doing anything fancy or any pinterest based idea I just want to go with the classic I'm pregnant sentence.

“Baby hey hey what's wrong?” a very sleepy and exhausted Jungkook rushed to me with a worried look plastered over his face as I drifted my eyes towards the clock saying 3:36 am.

I mentally curse myself for not being quite enough but again how can one be quite while literally throwing up at midnight due to pregnancy. Suddenly I feel another little wave hit my senses as I lean in to throw up again, a pair of strong arms warmly rubbing over my back while mumbling bunch of words out of concern which I couldn't make out unfortunately. “I'm calling Jin hyung aish” he helps me to wash my face gently with watering eyes, scared for me and feeling guilty for staying away even though it was strictly for work.

I grab his arms tight to stop him as he misinterpreted my action into thinking I'm scared and continued to calm me down while dialing some number as I myself wasn't able to converse at the moment to the burning sensation caused as an aftermath of all the medical back-kicks.

“Jungkook stop” I managed to mumble out in a rough voice as he continues to dial in while pecking my forehead, completely ignoring what I said. “Jungkook!” I somehow again manage to yell as he looks at me even more scared than before “Are you okay baby? What's happening to you? Why are you looking so pale and just weak? Haven't you been eating well? or did the sleeping schedule get messed up or did you eat something bad honey?” as expected bombarding me with questions.

“Jungkook stop it's normal because I'm pregnant!” I pulled the phone out and cancelled the call directed towards medical authorities before looking back at him who seemed solid as a rock on his spot. “W-what?” he questioned thinking that he misheard whatever I said right now as I place the phone back down on the sink before gently cupping his cheek tight.

“You aren't going to be the only baby in the Jeon household, we'll soon have a mini you running around so get ready to wake up at midnight to play with your little one, our little one” I smile softly as he touches one of my hands cupping his cheeks with shaky hands, his eyes filled with deep mysteries as I keep my calm and sink inside the moment.