Chapter 8- Steam.

-warning: mature content ahead-

We are drown in the synch as it's slowly getting heated up and I'm feeling myself slipping into each and every moves of hers so effortlessly since her lips feel as soft as the petals of this delicate flower that is threatening me to be wrecked. I can feel my member twitching at the feeling of her body pushed against by mine.

I don't want this to stop, I want to get drunk in this feeling because the effect of alcohol has already left me alone the moment she sinked her tooth right through my delicate flesh. I'm aware that I'm kissing her and I'm also aware of the fact that she isn't realising that she's kissing me but that's okay, it's time to play my cards....i grab her tight waist to get a better grip.

Her hands crawling through my scalps to pull little strands of my hair whereas my nails digging in her hips makes her successfully gasp a little, giving me a chance to enter my tongue in her mouth followed by our tongues soon overlapped against each other. She's leaning closer as I taste her saliva, humming in satisfaction as the burning taste take over my hormones.

She pulls back soon resulting me to sigh a little bit as the oxygen intake necessity in my system isn't sounding fair since the pleasure of her flesh engraved against mine is enough to outweigh my body, I proceed by biting her neck slowly and sucking tiny spots around which makes her moan as I keep on increasing the pressure around with my tongue soon leaving dark marks that people call hickey but honestly love bite sounds much better in this case.

“Mhm baby not here” she moans but the way she calls me baby gets me cemented over the position for a good whole minute, the way she's responding to each and every touch of mine is driving me crazy because not only the fact that the girl in my arms is Y/n but also that it's my first time to encounter someone reacting so damn good to each and every touch of mine.....it makes me feel accomplished, dominant and that's the best part for me about this whole process apart for her moaning at the top of her lungs. She slams her lips against mine as I respond to her soon after.

Slowly walking towards the car as her hands explores my chest underneath my shirt which she manages to slide in while I was busy sucking her tongue with mine, the way her fingertips dances down my abs sends shivers through my spine making it hard for me to not divert my focus from the wild heated kiss.

Her hands grabs my chin tight in order to not break the kiss as I manage to grab the car keys from the pocket of my jeans after fumbling my hand for a good minute before unlocking the back door and pushing her inside gently. She crawls back a little as I get in myself after closing the door, pushing my hairs back as I'm clearly drenched in sweat after the heated moment we both shared. The car isn't the best place but I don't think neither of us has the patience to drive back.

I shift my attention towards her to see her breathing heavily, everything about her looks so damn erotic paining my member more; swollen yet luscious red lips threatening to clash against mine again, eyes laced for lust, messed up hairs, legs parted but the inner thighs battling to rub against each other and the chest moving rhythmically but clearly restless to be squeezed by my teeth.

The atmosphere around us is thick even though it's a very little space for us to make love in still this makes it more steamy and sexual...something is arousing us. We both take off our own clothing at the same time knowing that the situation isn't the best for us to undress each other comfortably and it seems like we both are not patient enough to be slammed against each other raw,

a level of telepathy achieved.

I grab her ankle and pull her close once I'm done with throwing my clothes at the front seat, my right hand drops to my thigh pulling up the skirt that hangs so loose just above my knees as she wasn't as fast as me. She couldn't move even if she tried, some how my fingers have short circuited her mind in the best possible way. Her eyes searching mine as she places her lips over mine once again making me smile while I kiss her back as she knew I would. With my lips I feel her mouth stretching wider than it should, fighting between a grinning and kissing.