Chapter 52: Yours Truly.

My pregnancy from the beginning till the ending has been a very beautiful journey. The fact that I carried a little piece of me and Jungkook inside of me which soon came alive to be our little bundle of joy was and will stay as an indescribable feeling.

Everyone took care of me to the finest point: Jungkook being the over protective husband he is stayed as a full time shield around me as Jin allowed him to majorly work from home. He didn't trust maids to take care of me so from the breakfast to massaging my swollen feets at night to sleep, he did everything sincerely without a mere hesitation and pure happiness.

“Dad is waiting for you baby even though we don't know the gender yet it still doesn't matter as long as you are healthy and happy. I can't wait to peck you all over” just like everyday Jungkook talked to my very prominent belly as I smiled with adoration.

Recently the fatherly instincts has been kicking through him to the finest point and he's always worried about our little bean and my health. “He or she kicked Jungkook, seems like they can't wait to be out either” I smiled even though it did hurt a lot since the baby was quite active around these times, sometimes even more active than an average baby in my opinion according to the pain descriptions I read over the web.

“Really? Aww my petal please don't be too rough on mommy. She's in pain so don't kick too much okay” he pecked my exposed surface as I gently ran my fingers through his hairs admiring him to the deepest core. “She or he's going to be the luckiest to have you as thier dad Kookie” I spoke with a heavy heart filled with emotions as he shyly smiled before leaning in to unite our lips.

Jimin always made sure to look after me whenever Jungkook had to leave for urgent work, he surfed through every website to get me natural way for a better pregnancy like massaging my legs with some natural oil or just reading me peaceful poem which worked really well since the environment plays a major role in the growth and development of a foetus.

Taehyung on the other hand was the superior best friend as always, making sure to make all the necessary clothing purchases even though we weren't even aware of the gender because according to him there's never too much clothes and gucci goes with everything. Both of them were in fact planning for another child and I for one was looking toward to it since they both already are excellent went it comes to parenting. Every time I played with Eunwoo, it made me even more excited than before to hold my little one as soon as possible.

Jin being Jin gifted me with his portrait and despite of all the protest by Jungkook he ended up framing it on our main bedroom wall where I passed the most of my time since according him the pictures we see impacts the child the most and seeing his picture would make the child perfect which further resulted to Jungkook switching off light before initiating any little make out session since he felt beyond terrified at the thought of Jin's painting staring at us all the time in his opinion.

Let's just say he was waiting for the water to break so that he could finally throw the picture down some random cliff.

Namjoon was the most unique case out of all still, “And then you divide this area with that part so that you get the results but keep in mind regarding all the trigonometric ratios” he continued writing all kinds of mathematical bullshit on the white board as I stared at with pure boredom as usual.

“Oh my god can't you wait for like six years at least like the hell” I whined while caressing my stomach as the baby started to kick multiple times out of nowhere, maybe my personal hatred towards mathematical flowed through the genetic codes and if that's the case then I'm already proud of my child.

“At least wait for the kid to be out man, why should I suffer plus I really need to watch Thomas the train please” I whined while munching on my watermelon as Namjoon glared at me seriously because he's been never this serious in his life about something before apparently.