Chapter 50: Sugar Storm.

[ 1 Month Later ]

Taking in deep breaths I looked at my reflection, satisfied with how the lace hugged my waist ever so gently. The satin falling down like crystal droplets on pure mist as the lonely curled strands of my hair fell around my face ever so perfectly. The white material that associated with purity because the entire spectrum is functioning in unity, milky as the universe shined brighter than the twinkling gas balls that once laid upon us when we talked about this day.

My engagement ring resting around my fingers making me still tear up every time my eyes fall upon the beauty, admiring every inch of it with my whole heart but especially the words of my soon to be husband echoing through my minds from the night he proposed.

Namjoon and Jimin took the opportunity to see me first before anyone else since Jin was by Jungkook's side which was much needed. My heart missed Yoongi terribly but I knew that he wouldn't want me being a drama queen on the happiest day of my life.

"Dad I hope you are proud of me, I hope you are watching me from heaven. Do I look like your pretty princess dad? I hope I do. I miss you, I love you very much dad. Please give me your blessings and protect me from the wrong doings, I wished you could walk me down dad but I know you'll be thier with me" I mumbled to myself before smiling at my reflection knowing that somewhere pa would always be behind me making sure that I was okay no matter what.

"Doll are you ready? The ceremony is about to start soon" Namjoon called out as I finally straighten the material once before pushing away the curtains surroundings as I cleared my throat to catch thier attention. Both of them froze as soon as thier eyes laid down on me, Jimin's eyes already watering. "If you'll cry then I'll cry" I complained as both of then rushed towards me engulfing me into a tight hug.

"Jungkook should consider himself really lucky, if either of us were straight then damn he would be walking you on the aisle to me beautiful" Namjoon chuckled as he couldn't believe his eyes, after watching me for so many years and through so many situations but still looking at me in a white gown seemed to have both of his time and senses stop at once.

"Angel, the prettiest angel I've ever seen. Jungkook is going to faint for sure" Jimin chuckled while wiping his tears away as I hesitantly nodded feeling a bit self conscious but more nervous about the ceremony even though I knew that no matter what happens he'll always love me the same.

"Come sweetheart, Taehyung is having a panic attack" Jimin's sweet voice snapped me back as I realized that I had to now face Taehyung. He was the one walking me down the aisle after all, who would if not for him? He's been thier for me through thick and thin. We both were each other's first love in true senses but that love gave birth to a beautiful unbreakable bond between us, a bond deeper than that connected with blood.

"I love you both so much" I spoke as they immediately replied with a much needed I love you and loving pecks assuring me that no matter what happens they'll always be by my side which was surely an absolute remedy to my heart. They let me walk out to Taehyung on my own since they knew how much this moment mattered to us,

I remember how Taehyung cried down literal oceans when I asked him to walk me down the aisle for just the beginning. Pushing open the doors I watch him sitting down with a nervous look plastered over his face as if he's the one who's getting married but technically when your best friend is about to be married then a part of you is going off with it, soulmates are soulmates.

He as expected looked ridiculously handsome in the black suit and his fresh blonde hairs specifically dyed for the wedding. Seemed like he recognised my presence as soon as I stepped in, turning back his eyes widened at my sight while I simply smile at him just how I did every time we shared a beautiful moment together to let him know that it'll always be this way.