Chapter 2: Daddy.

"Y/n?" His voice echoes through my mind as I'm still recovering from the shock I received from earlier today. I don't even know why I was thinking about it in the wrong way when he just meant that he needed help with his arms since he could barely move it around. So here I was, helping him to take off his shirt which was drenched in dried blood, the iron rushing up my nostrils. The scratches were the keen memories etched into soft skin, the reminder that those who feel threatened often become what they fear.

"Can we throw these away?" he questions as if he was my student but I simply nod since the clothes are already covered in dust and would be of no use so I walk out with his shirt waiting for him to hand me down his pants which he does after a few minutes. I sigh a little as I notice how much blood the poor guy has actually lost, this just makes me more and more curious of what's happening with him? is he even okay? I roll the clothes in a separate garbage bag and toss it out just so the next morning it could be taken away.

After getting fresh myself I walk outside towards my balcony to admire the view as always, I can't think of anything straight because whatever has been happening is just too damn fast for me to process and focus on.I can feel his presence around me now assuming he's out of the bathroom since the water stopped running as well but that doesn't divert my attention from what I'm looking at...just the night sky and the cars riding through the streets, the distance makes them look so tiny even though they can blow away a human any time. I wonder if one of them is Taehyung returning back home because I miss him already.

"Thank you for the clothing Y/n" I can hear Jungkook's soft melodious voice which is just the exact opposite pair to the one I'm used to hearing, the deep intimidating voice of Taehyung. "It's okay Jungkook" I reply with a sly smile as he leans over the balcony railings himself and looks through the same view as me but with his different perspective.

"Hey Kook, look you can trust me okay? If you want to rant or you know share just know I'm here for you" I speak slowly while taking pauses in between as I myself wasn't sure of the words I must use as I don't want him to think that I'm rushing things. There was this awkward silence between us for about five minutes, maybe he was mentally debating within himself about the situation.

"My father abused us all even if I'm 24 now and I just couldn't escape my father since he kept me locked up all the time and I don't even have a real home...he basically sold me" he let's out a sad chuckle towards the end as I see his eyes dry, he must have ended up running out of tears by crying about this all...Oh this breaks my heart even more. "You don't have anyone else? I can help you find them if you want-" I offer help since I know that family bond he'd feel is much deeper than with a stranger like me and maybe they are suffering too so the least I can do is help them but he spoke in between before I could complete myself,

"My mother committed suicide a long time ago, my sister was killed before she could even open her eyes because she's a girl and I was just sold into a sex web" he says as I can't help but part my jaw a little. How can someone be that cruel for god's sake? The fact that Jungkook is 24 yet undernourished due to all the torture he's been through and who knows what else that monster made him go.

He was emotionally scared, emotional scars are raw at the outset, as any real burn is, yet they fade to soft pink, to the colour of skin, to a barely discernible and long forgotten track. When we learn to love ourselves, to look to ourselves for confirmation of real self worth, and confer that same sense of sacredness to others and creation, we set ourselves free and heal completely. I see pain in those eyes. It has sat there for your life time, trapped in the confusion we all carry. I see love too, the love you would have given were it not for the scars.

He is young, he deserves a better life than this, he deserves to be loved and to love someone, he should be doing what he loves now and living his life instead of going through all of this. Meanwhile that guy should rot in hell because he lost his chance to even be considered as a father to someone, he's a monster and I hope that he gets the punishment he deserves but what's the point? He must be old by now and has lived up his life but Jungkook will never get the golden years he lost.