Chapter 17- Neighborhood.

-[one week later]-

"Jungkook no! you cheated like the fuck that's not fair bro" I whined as I was just about to win but just during the last moment he ended up betraying my character and took the leap towards victory. "Bro? who's bro? I'm your baby" he glared with a playful pout while I glared back seriously before looking back at the screen.

"You betrayed me so now I'll call you bro" I made the decision with the most composed look I could bring myself up to, "Nope you aren't going to call me bro because you'll call me master" he smiled innocently as if he's reciting twinkle twinkle little star but maybe he did mean it in an innocent way, god I need to stop reading justin seagull's fan fiction but again he's just too irresistible for me and even though I'm in a relationship at the moment but idols are an exception right?

"I ain't playing another round with you cause you keep cheating and also I need to watch justin seagull's interview with the billboards on his new song micheal told me in the closet I got some chicken" I explained as we've been playing straight for two hours already.

"What's so special about that guy tch I'm way more handsome anyways" he whined as he watched me tossing the controller away on the couch before attacking my phone. "Are you jealous Jeon?" I raised my eye brows with obvious suspicion as he kept sulking while looking through his humongous and expensive video game collection that he treats with full care and unlimited attention,

"Why should I be jealous huh? I've got better face and abs anyways and what kinda fuckery song is micheal told me in the closet I got some chicken? and please don't start with his stage name seagull like didn't his other friend who abuses pythons and horses, that jello hope released some song called chicken noddle soup? like what the hell is wrong with the music industry and chicken these days seriously" he kept ranting because he's definitely not 'jealous' as I face palmed myself but fortunately my phone notifications buzzed as a sign that the interview video just got uploaded.

I carefully grabbed my airpods and played the video instantly feeling my heart swell at how adorable Seagull looks in the thumbnail with his new frost blonde hair specially for the comeback, a little squeal escapes my mouth when I see Taeconda hugging Seagull while congratulating him for the new song release.

I've honestly always shipped them and low-key the fan fictions on them reach new heights every day especially the paranormal one's because it's mysterious how Taeconda wasn't able to touch or hug the spirit seagull but still Justin gave him a blowjob but never mind it's fiction so anything is possible, either way if there's one person I won't mind Seagull cheating on me with then that's my bias wrecker since day one: Taeconda.

"Well the inspiration of the song is actually from the pieces of chicken popcorn that I accidentally left in the closet while singing to my hyung's song so I could post it on twitter later for the fans but then at the end of the day i'm the one and only platinum makne so I found inspiration even in the soggy pieces of chicken" Justin explained himself as I carefully listened with my jaw slightly parted at the details, he's so talented and I'm sure that the new song would definitely get them another grammy by the end of the year and I'll vote either way.

"Actually night apple is poision apple but I'm okay because I'm a Seagull but-" suddenly my phone got snatched away from my hand as I whined in annoyance to only find Jungkook glaring at me with furrowed eyebrows and an annoyed expression but that didn't matter since I missed the tea Justin was spilling.

I pull my air-pods as I rant, "Hey! he was telling us about the difference between night and poison apple in case we ever encounter the old bitch who killed snow white, self defense is important in this modern age dumbass now give me my phone back! Why did you do that?" I made grabby hands towards my phone in an attempt to get it but it was unfortunately out of my reach.