Chapter 30- Tae.

-Flashback: Kim's residence-

-Kim Taehyung POV-

"Mom my close friend Y/n will be here today for dinner, she's in the town for some work and I wanted her to taste the food you make since the longest time ever" I said while back-hugging my mom tight while she continued to chop down some vegetables for the salad. "Oh sure sure definitely, we always love some company and since your sister is already enjoying the night with her friend it's even better for us. Isn't it honey?" mom questioned dad while he nodded happily in response while flipping through the newspaper as usual.

After a couple of minutes of me and my dad debating over milk in cereals or cereals in milk the door bell rang to shift our attention away. My mom signalled me with hands that she'll be okay with opening it so I shrugged it off, forgetting that it's most likely to be Y/n but either way Mom is very social and sweet so it shouldn't be an issue for them to bond together. "Oh my god you are so beautiful my dear, come inside" I heard my mom's dramatic gasp as both me and father turned around to look at what's happening. Soon after a little mumbling chit chat mom entered followed by Y/n soon after.

Y/n was dressed up formal, a beautiful white lace dress covering her arms through the puffed full sleeves and hugging her waist perfectly. Hairs let down, showing off the ever so alive curls making one envy them the way they bounce a little every once in a while. "Good evening Mr Kim, thank you so much for having me here tonight" she politely bowed while my dad seemed beyond impressed already meanwhile i had already anticipated this kind of scenario in my mind before.

"Didn't know what kind of alcohol you'd prefer so I bought both of these red and white wine, always good for the heart" she smiled before handing down the ridiculously expensive looking bag down to my mom who was seemed to have smitten over the honey laced words Y/n just greeted her with. "You are so sweet but this must be really expensive my dear, you didn't have to do that but thank you so much" Dad genuinely thanked her since one: my parents adored wine to death and two: my father didn't appreciate guest bringing over expensive gifts so the guilt of accepting it was still present now and then.

"The pleasure is all mine Mr Kim, I've heard a lot about you two but everything is truly an understatement and the house is also very beautiful" she replied with the subtle sweet tone as she does with everyone, Y/n has always been very well spoken since her parents provided her with the utmost care and taught her the best so it's fair to say that they truly raised up a perfect lady. "She's so sweet aish, now go sit honey I'll get some tea for you all okay?" Mom responded with pleased expressions as my sister wasn't even an inch of how well mannered Y/n was despite of all the efforts both our parents put into her since she's always been an out of box thinker so I guess she felt over whelmed after meeting the ideal type of daughter not only her but what technically everyone wishes for, in her mind atleast.

"Hi Y/nie" I playfully nudge her shoulder as finally we got our time to converse but only to earn myself a little glare from dad thinking that I might have accidentally actually hit her which was assured as she immediately greeted back causing the atmosphere to be back at being comfortable once again. "So Y/n, completed the education?" my father being his true self started conversing about education again. I saw how hesitant Y/n grew since she didn't really enjoy talking about her qualifications but I knew if I step in I'll simply get roasted for not becoming a doctor or lawyer or even not being able to handle his business so it's better to not dig your own grave.

"Yes sir" she responded with the truth while my father's eyes glistened with happiness, my sister had dropped out a while ago and switched courses and even had thoughts of not completing her degree because she was always into the whole start up concept, that explained the happiness. "Wow, call me dad please. We are family now I mean so no need for formalities my dear, what are you doing as per career at the moment?" mom walked in while dad continued to stretch the uncomfortable and typical conversation further while I face palmed to avoid myself getting involved since education was never my thing. "I'm done with my business studies so currently I'm working as an intern for my father's company to gain some experience also I'm involved in videography with Taehyung for creative purposes since it's always good to have side activity" she explained, my parents now mentally had reached heaven for all the obvious reasons.