Chapter 42: Only.

The accident happened as planned.

I sat thier holding onto her hands tight, knowing that she'll wake up sooner or later because she has to. She can't leave me alone, if not for my silly mistake the Y/n wouldn't have to go through all this pain.

But this was necessary in order for her to stay with me, I hope the trauma causes some sort of memory slip at least or signs of hallucinations here and thier just to ensure that she doesn't remember anything about my past.

Even though my worst nightmare and concern is something serious might happen to her even though Hoseok managed to shoot down only Yoongi but still unfortunately the driver got panicked and pulled over the car to only get it collided against some random tree.

"Jungkook" she mumbled in her sleep while tightening her grip around my arms, a little scar around her forehead because of the glass pieces that managed to shatter down. "Baby I'm here" I call out desperately wanting her to just wake up and look into my eyes again because without her I just don't feel alive.

It's like someone pulled my heart out of my chest and is still forcing me to breathe. I couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, think, work, I was technically lifeless. A dead body looking for help even though I knew my only remedy was Y/n and now she was in a situation like this because of me and my selfishness which burdened my heart even more.

"Mhm" she whines in pain as her eyes slowly open while I widened mine in shock and happiness that she was finally awake after a whole week. "Baby baby I'm here, thank god you wake up" I sigh and mentally thank all the powers around that possibly listened to my heart and prayers and woke her up.

"NAMJOON" she yells out, she screams his name once again before pulling her hand from mine harshly as her cold eyes pierced through my eyes just within a mere glance it showed nothing but sadness as if she was guilty of something deep

and that's when I figured that perhaps she managed to believe my lies. Namjoon barges in immediately as he glares at me but then his eyes softens once he finds out that Y/n finally gained back her consciousness after weeks.

-

Anxiety, nervousness, scared, emotional, and mentally exhausted. I could feel my heart on the tip of my tongue as the time passed as slow as possible causing me to clench my fist harder then before. I feel this sudden urge to throw up thinking what would possibly happen next,

Seokjin was now talking with Y/n but what more lies could he possibly create to save my relationship and his falling love knowing that the truth will only bring us into the dark once again. "Jungkook" Jin's voice called out as I snapped back from my thoughts and consoled myself with the slightest bit of positivity of something good happening.

"Y-y/n" I walk inside looking at her fragile broken state seating beside Jin who supported her with his strong arms, her eyes reddened with tears and cheeks puffed out. Skin seemed paler than before because unfortunately she wasn't eating anything the past few days and whenever she did get anything in her system, she usually ended up throwing out the food immediately.

Her body is too weak and it hits my heart to death, I could feel my eyes watering because today she was in that position because of me. It hurts to see the one you love suffering, it hurts even more than one you are the one suffering the same pain because they are more of you than you'll ever be.

When you love someone, you become one with thier soul in a lot of senses and your heart starts creating this paradise of dreams for both you but then when either one gets hurt, that's when you feel the pain too. That's the beauty of love I believe, we feel the happiness and the pain because we share the smile and the tears.