«Bonus Chapter»

*Unknow POV*

"When will she arrive? And how have the tests been going?" I ask, my voice booming through the speakers.

"Everything is goin' to plan. She'll arrive as soon as her group moves to the Human world. Where do we put her? I'm thinkin' titans and hiding behind a wall of the nostalgia or maybe, an old Victorian world with demons and grim reapers to fit in. How cool that'd be." My colleague suggests, smirking behind his mask.

"We discusses this before. We are sending the girl to an easy starting universe. Owari no Seraph. Have those memories in sinc and don't forget to set up the immortality." I remind him, frustrated by the fool I must work with.

"'Course. Geez, you're so uptight! It's like someone stuck a stick up your-"

"That's enough. I'd prefer you not to be in communication with the girl's future comrades. And I don't mean in the near future. I'll make sure to keep you out of trouble, in the mean time."

"Aw, man! So we're sending her there once we're done? Why can't I decide for once?!"

"Because, you'll try to kill her. You always do like to mess with the patients."

"...Fine! But I'm picking her gift!"

"Her gift is already chosen. It's dormant. Have you forgotten everything with that useless brain of yours?

"You're the useless one!! You're lucky we'd die, leaving this place..."

"Correct. I'd prefer to not work with one who has no intellectual data. All you are good for is programming."

"Bastard!! I'll make you take that back!"
"I'd like to see you try, dear colleague." I say, turning to face the programmer.

"Hah!! I'll put you in here to get comfortable with her!" He says, putting up a 'gang sign', as the humans call it.

"She is nothing, but a patient to me. Although, it'd be nice to study her up close. I'd like to see how we can improve her ability usage."

A/N: Welp, that's all for the bonus chapter. You'll get more at the end of each book! Anyway, I'll see you there or if you'd prefer to not, I understand, sort of. Bye!!

Drink plenty of water and eat three full meals! Peace out!