«30 - Lewis»

A/N: Damn, this picture hits!

Running after Bayon was really tiring and there were a lot of close calls, but Headband got me out of them. He seems like the type to sacrifice himself for the sake of others and put himself at high risk. Kinda like me, I guess.

After a while, I lost sight of everyone. I decided to rejoin with Beanie and Goggles and soon as I reached them...

Bayon was there with Gillian in his hand and blood heavily rushing out of her. On instinct, I rush in and grab Beanie from Bayon's grip with Goggles watching.

Pepe rushes behind me, catching Gillian in his arms and handing her to Goggles.
"My bad, I have a plan. Follow me!" Pepe says, frantically as blood stained his dark face and his clean shirt.

"What happened to you guys?!" I ask, jumping through the trees.
"I'll explain everything later, but first, we need to get Gillian some treatment ASAP. Bayon has lost track of us, for now." Pepe responds.

I run through the trees and jump down once we reach the entrance to the tunnel.
"Go on ahead. I have a bad feeling about Emma... I can't leave my best friend, I hope you understand." I say.

I watch Pepe and Goggles nod in approval.
"Make it back alive, (Y/N)!" Googles says before jumping into the entrance, with Pepe.

I turn around to leave when... Bayon was standing there with a spear ready in his right hand, held in a throwing motion. I knew what was going on, but he was much faster than me.

Bayon throws the spear and at an attempt to dodge it, I jump to the side, allowing the spear to pierce through my shoulder and stringing me on a tree.

I cry in pain, as the spear hangs me up and my toes barely touching the ground. I take out my whistle to let the others know something went wrong, but before I could Bayon appears in front of me and throws the whistle away.

"It's magnificent that cattle could put up such a fight. You dodged my throw. You're from Grace Field Farm, aren't you? We received a report that two Grace Field Premium escapees were captured here as well as, another Premium grade Grace Field cattle and a mature adult, when you were captured."

He takes his spear out of my shoulder harshly and leaves me to drop to the hard ground, as I cry in pain. He heads over to the entrance of the tunnel and slicing it in half.

As he leaves, I grab my shoulder and, struggling to get up, I run as fast as I can to Emma and Oliver.

I had spare bandages anyway, so I could patch myself up if needed. I'm not a priority at the moment, Emma is.

«•»

I've managed to find time, on my way, to bandage my shoulder although, the pain is unbearable. I'll roll with it until Zack can find me and help patch me up, properly. He is a medic, after all. I've seen him in action a few times, before and managed to take some skills with me. Although, my observation isn't as good as Emma, I can still do something!

I make it to the town to find that Lewis was waiting... with Emma. He must've figured out our intentions. My shoulder was mostly better, by this point, but it does still hurt like a bitch.

"Emma!" I call. The orange-haired girl looks my direction, horrified at the amount of blood staining my green jacket. Lewis sits by, doing nothing.

"(Y/N), what happened to your shoulder!" Emma asks, frantically thinking about what to do.
"I'm fine, but did Lewis figure out our intentions?" I ask, flinching from Emma brushing her hand on my wound.