«54 - Queen Legravalima»

A/N: Sorry for the late update!! My mind has been pretty mixed up lately. Hope you'll forgive me, eheh.

"She's faceless." I whisper, fear and confusion trailing from my breath.

Faceless... That aura coming from her, it's similar to that of the faceless demon we found at the Temple with those ceilings murals... What does that mean...?

I can see the fear glooming Emma, Norman and Ray's faces. A terror I haven't seen before...

Apart from the defining face, the Queen is wearing a detailed gown with thread, carefully sewn to create intricate patterns.

"Hᴏᴡ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀғᴜʟ

"Hᴏᴡ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀғʟ. Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ." A booming voice comes from the direction of Legravalima.

She looks at her hand as we stand confused and worried. She then faces us.

I wanna run. Her aura is terrifying... I wanna run, but my legs aren't moving.

"Sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴғʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛs ғʀᴏᴍ Gʀᴀᴄᴇ Fɪᴇʟᴅ, Pʟᴀɴᴛ 3. Tʜɪs ɪs ғᴀɴᴛᴀsᴛɪᴄ! Iᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀɪᴅ. Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ." She continues, with her dominating voice.

Who is 'they'? Is it the demons or maybe, the Regent house. What about the Ratri Clan? I'll have to find out later. Now is the time to fight.

"I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴜᴘ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍʏ Cᴀᴘɪᴛᴀʟ... Aɴᴅ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʀᴇᴛᴀɪɴᴇʀs. Nᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴅᴇғʏɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ. Yᴏᴜ Cᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ Cʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ғʀᴏᴍ LAMBDA ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ Gʀᴀᴄᴇ Fɪᴇʟᴅ Esᴄᴘᴇᴇs... Wɪʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ. I'ᴍ... Gᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ... Eᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ." She finishes.

As she grabs Zazie, grotesque mouths grow on her face. Not just her face... it's all over her body.

"Zazie!!" I scream, charging with adrenaline racing through my blood.

Zazie reacts quickly, slicing the beastly Queen in half. However, she reforms herself using some kind of sticky substance.

Is that... the adhesive? She can adapt the properties of anything she eats! Even inanimate objects...!

Zazie jumps back to my side. All the fear I felt a moment ago had dispersed. I can do this without a doubt now!

Queen Legravalima reforms extremely fast, and just as fast, she barely touches Zazie, sending him and myself flying to the side.

I barely had any time to put my hands in a blocking motion.

He hits the wall, shattering it behind him while I drag across the floor.