61

(UNEDITED)

"Mind your own business can you?" Yeonjun says pushing Beomgyu away from him, "Come one! I just want to see who you are texting" Beomgyu responds whining. "Who else will I be texting? my mom of course" Yeonjun says continuing to text his mom, "Of course you have no friends, why am I not surprised?" Beomgyu says looking out the window. Yeonjun turns to Beomgyu offended, "I do have friends" Yeonjun protests back.

"You mean Changbin and me?" Beomgyu chuckles at his friend's weak defend. "Can you guys stop fighting for at least 1 minute?" Taehyun says, "Tell your boyfriend," Yeonjun says.

"Boyfriend? No sweetie not happening" Beomgyu says punching Yeonjun on the shoulder. "Oww" Yeonjun whines in pain as he rubs his shoulder. "Can we pass by a gas station and grab some snacks I'm hungry!" Beomgyu whines, "Fine, I'm almost out of gas as well," Taehyun says. After some 5 minutes, Taehyun finds a gas station nearby and parks his car while the other three boys go inside the store to grab some snacks for the rest of the ride.

Beomgyu goes his way while Soobin follows Yeonjun around the store. "Do want anything?" Yeonjun asks looking through the chips and candy. "I don't know yet," Soobin says looking around, Yeonjun picks out a few bag chips and some sweet candy since he thought he will need the sugar especially since he still needs to be in a car with Beomgyu for 1 more hour. Yeonjun decides to get some beverages for the ride. He grabs a water and a Pepsi. Soobin and him then go to look for Beomgyu who was near the cashier area already with a bit of his stuff,

They give the stuff to the cashier as they check out, Yeonjun takes out his wallet as he offers to pay but Soobin stops him and hands the cashier money instead. "You don't have to pay," Yeonjun says, "It's okay I don't mind," Soobin says letting out a small smile revealing the small dimple that appears on his cheek. Yeonjun grabs the bag but Soobin insists to hold it instead, Yeonjun sighs as he is left with his friend while Soobin is already heading to the car. "Here is your change sir," the cashier says handing Yeonjun the receipt and change.

"Damn, you even got yourself a sugar daddy" Beomgyu laughs walking away with his bag. Yeonjun follows behind him as they head back to the car as well, "No Beomgyu don't you even dare, you will sit in the passenger seat now" Taehyun says pointing a finger at Beomgyu who was about to open the back seat door. "I can't support more of you fighting with each other" Taehyun says letting out a low sigh as he gets inside the car.

Beomgyu rolls his eyes as he gets inside the passenger seat and Yeonjun gets in the back seat along with Soobin. "Okay now let's go," Taehyun says starting the car again.

_____________________

Well I hope you guys are having a good day! Anyways Stan MCND!!