54

(UNEDITED)
"no...you can't sleep in the bed I will sleep on the floor," Soobin says pointing at the floor. Yeonjun raises an eyebrow towards Soobin, "What? No...you are acting as we have never slept together in the same bed" Yeonjun states.

Yeonjun could have sworn that he saw a light pink blush sweep on Soobin's face but the younger moved his head so the older couldn't see clearly.

"Fine then," Soobin says giving up after a 3-minute argument. Yeonjun proudly smiles as he starts to lay down on the bed, Soobin follows shortly.

Yeonjun is about to turn off the lights but then the furry white dog starts jumping on the bed as he gets on top of Yeonjun. "Not today Kevin, Soobin is going to be annoyed if you sleep here," Yeonjun says petting the dog.

"um... it's fine, Luna always sleeps with me so it won't be much difference" Soobin says. Yeonjun mumbles a thank you as he turns off the nightstand lamp, letting Kevin lay down on his chest.

The room is quiet after some long minutes, Yeonjun's small snores barely even hearable. Soobin had the urge to turn on his computer and work on stuff but he felt like he might wake up Yeonjun or even Kevin. It was a habit for him, he has a hard time falling asleep so he takes that time to do work instead.

To the point that he has been needing sleeping pills, but he didn't have them on him right now so it was almost impossible to go to sleep. Soobin passed some lengthy hours looking at the ceiling of the room. He started seeing light figures that he always saw each night.

He was about to get up because of the overwhelming images and figures but his hand was intertwined with Yeonjun's. Yeonjun locked hands with him, but surely Yeonjun was sleeping already so he is probably sleeping moving or something.

He let Yeonjun continue locking his hand with his since he found it comforting. The soft hands that he had a desire for touching and reaching finally found their way towards him.

The addicting smell of vanilla and strawberries filled his nostrils relaxing him even more. He hasn't felt this kind of comfort in a long time ever since his father died and never has he noticed that he missed it so dearly.

His eyes feel heavy as he closes them, the first time in a long since was he able to sleep normally without medicine or something like that.
_______________
Welp, I'm grounded :( but I was able to steal my phone so :)