74

(UNEDITED)
"That order is from me"...

Chisoo turns around to be met with his mother and the king who was right behind her with a worried face. Chisoo freezes in his place as he glances at the Queen.

"Were you planning on hiding this? Until when we're you going tell me?" She says gaining dominance over Chisoo who stood there with his head hanging low. She walks towards her throne while her heavy gown drags against the floor.

The huge gold crown places on her head while her black hair was placed in a neat bun. Different sizes of diamonds decorating the rim of the crown. She looks towards her son as she sits on the large chair.

"You know...this was the least I was expecting of you, son" The queen talks softly while looking towards Sang who was glaring at her. "Purely disgusting" She whispers. Chisoo felt a hot breeze enter him when he hears those words.

"You think this is disgusting? Me loving someone I actually love. You wanted me to marry someone just because you wanted me to keep the throne, because of your own belief. You never took into account my opinion and that's disgusting not this" Chisoo says pointing towards himself.

The queen lets out a loud laugh, the evil and corruption filling the air. She picks up her finger towards the captain as he turns around sending another hit towards Sang. Chisoo becomes mad as he pushes the captain once again. The captain stumbles back but doesn't do anything to hurt the prince.

"Let go of him," Chisoo says turning towards the Queen. The queen raises her hand as both knights let go of Sang causing him to fall to the floor due to all the hits he received. Chisoo quickly runs towards him holding him up.

Sang could barely even hold his head up and blood started falling from his forehead. His face was full of bruises and he had cuts all along his cheeks and lips. Chisoo grabbed onto Sang supporting the weak body of his lover. It felt dreadful and painful watching Sang let go of small whispers from his injuries.

"Please don't hurt him anymore" Chisoo cried out towards his mother, He could feel as Sang grabbed onto his hand. The pale and cold hand holding onto his warm and bloody one. Chisoo didn't want them to hurt Sang, he would do absolutely anything for Sang.

So he took the option he thought he was never going to take. "I will marry the princess you want me to marry...just please don't hurt him anymore," Chisoo says.

"No...don't do it," Sang whispers his scratchy voice hurting Chisoo more. "That's the only way she will let you go" Chisoo whispers back looking at the dull and painful brown eyes of Sang. Chisoo releases his hold from Sang. "I will get married and become king, the only thing I want in return is for Sang to be released" Chisoo says. Sang grabs onto his stomach in pain as he tries to stand up, but his body has given up.

The queen smiled as she made anther signal with her hands, the two knights grab onto Sang holding him up. Chisoo couldn't look towards Sang, he knew it was going to be harder to let go. But as long as Sang was safe he didn't have to worry. He would just go on with his needs and duties as a kind, he wouldn't have to be worried that Sang was suffering.

The two knights pulled Sang up and started taking him towards the main doors of the stone castle, many thoughts started to enter the hurt knights head. He couldn't lose Chisoo that easily, he wasn't going to allow it...even if that meant he was going to get hurt himself.

__________