5

(UNEDITED)
Yeonjun wakes into the small store making the bell on top of the door to ring filling the smooth and quiet noise inside.

"How are you guys?" Yeonjun says kneeling down on the floor to pet the small dogs running towards him. Changbin comes from behind the office as he notices Yeonjun, "So are you agreeing with Beomgyu?" Changbin asks while sitting down on a stool admiring the small dogs.

"Yeah... I mean only if I try I will be able to reach my dreams right?" Yeonjun says looking at Changbin who had a sad face that he might lose a valuable worker.

"But don't worry, only if I get accepted, and if I do I will still come to visit in my free time," Yeonjun says standing up and walking to the cat area while picking up Luna.

"because I can't leave my Luna," Yeonjun says smiling while placing a kiss on the cat's forehead.

"Why don't you just adopt her," Changbin asks.

Yeonjun looks towards Changbin's direction and back at the cat he is holding. He sighs as he brushes her back with his hand.

"You know I can't do that, Kevin doesn't get along with others," Yeonjun says pouting.

"But why don't you adopt her?" Yeonjun says looking at Changbin with a hopeful smile.

"We have been through this already Yeonjun, I already have enough pets back home, 2 cats, 1 dog, a snake, a rabbit, a lizard, 2 guinea pigs, and a huge tank fil-" Changbin almost finishes his sentence but Yeonjun cuts him off since he already knows this by memory since Changbin always says the same sentence all over and over again.

"filled with fishes, I know but maybe you have space?" Yeonjun says grinning towards Changbin's direction.

"No, now feed the cats and dogs," Changbin says pointing at the dog and cat food bag laying in the corner of the room. "Yes sir" Yeonjun giggles while placing Luna down on the floor again.

"I promise I will find a sweet home for you... I will find someone to take care of you" Yeonjun whispers to the blind cat as she sniffs her way towards Yeonjun to run her head against Yeonjun's leg.
______