18

(UNEDITED)
"Yi Chisoo," Yeonjun says typing the name on his computer.

Images and some paragraphs about Chisoo started appearing on the screen.

Bundang-gu Prince Yi Chisoo
Yi Chisoo was the prince of Bundang child of The King Yi Jungwoo and The Queen Park Bora. Yi Chisoo died at a young age leaving his younger brother in charge of the throne after his dad. The causes of Chisoo's death were unknown until a knight exposed the deep secret of the queen and king. Apparently, the young prince fell in love with a knight, but once the Queen found out she sent the Knight to death executed by the king himself.

Yi Chisoo was forced to witness the death of his lover casing him to kill himself after as well not tolerating to live without the person he loves. The villagers got furious and invaded the castle throwing the queen and king in prison and leaving Prince Yi Huening Kai Chisoo's younger brother as ruler of the kingdom.

Some images of the prince later showed up under the paragraph. Yeonjun felt himself stop breathing, just the figure of the prince's face almost everything was identical as Yeonjun. It was almost like he was watching himself through the screen.

"Why does be look like me?" Yeonjun whispers to himself, suddenly he feels a brush against his leg making him jump frightened. But it was just Kevin looking for attention. Yeonjun picks the small dog up and places it on his lap while caressing his head and scratching behind his ear.

"Why does he look so much like me Kevin? And why do I have dreams of his death?" Yeonjun whispered. Even though the face of Chisoo was revealed the face of his lover was still blurry in his dreams and flashes.

"Are they suppose to meet in his life as well?" Yeonjun whispers.
_______________