76

(UNEDITED)
Sang with the last strength he had was able to escape from the grip of the knights that held him. He took the chance of confusion to hit both of them on the stomach making them fall to the floor. They held their stomach in pain as they groaned. He grabbed their swords and stabbed it on both of their clothes pinning them down on the ground. Sang turned around as he walked to the main doors again, it was selfish of him. But he didn't know or imagine his life without Chisoo. He couldn't live without the prince.

He pushed the two doors opening the main entrance and entering the castle. As quickly as he walked in, two other knights quickly entered in a warning state and pointed their swords towards him. And in a instant Chisoo took out his sword as well and blocked the attacks he was receiving.

Unfortunately he was cut in the stomach, but he felt a force to make him stand back up. He still won't give up, he wasn't going to give up. He swiftly cut both of the knights in the shoulder and one on the legs making them fall to the floor in pain. Sang looked towards Chisoo who was looking worriedly towards him. Sang stands up and picks up the sword from one of the injured knights. He walks quickly towards Chisoo who was standing in front of the Queen. He pushes him back and points his sword towards the Queen.

The King takes out his sword but Sang points the other sword he took towards the king as well.

"Sang, please don't" Chisoo cries out grabbing his arm. Sang glares deeply into the queen's eyes, his brown forest eyes staring into her evil and wicked black eyes. He felt anger inside him that made it harder to breath, he felt like he was in flames. He felt the tugs of Chisoo trying to pull him away to stop. He can hear stomps in the background and swords hitting metal, maybe this love wasn't right for them.

Maybe they weren't meant for each other, they weren't made to be lovers. What was he thinking? He can have a prince without a fight? He was wrong for being selfish, destiny didn't want them to be together. He lows the swords slowly, cogitating of what he just did. He killed himself. He felt strong and firm arms grab him pulling him away from the queen, he didn't fight back. He knew what situation he put himself in, and he knew what was going to happen.

"No, please...mother tell him to stop please" Chisoo cries out. Sang was thrown in the floor placed on his knees. "No...don't hurt him, he didn't mean it" Chisoo says tears falling down his cheeks. Sang is spaced out as he turns to look over towards his boyfriend, everything was going slow and he felt dizzy.

Chisoo runs towards the knights picking up the sword that Sang dropped, he didn't hesitate on injuring the knight who was grabbing onto Sang making him let go. Other knights quickly ran over to the hurt knight and stood frozen not knowing what to do towards the prince. Chisoo kneels down in front of Sang grabbing his pale face. "S-Sang..." Chisoo cries out placing the knight in his arms, he knew it was a goodbye. But he didn't want to admit it, he didn't want Sang to leave. He never did.

"I'm sorry" is all Sang can say back, it was his fault that he didn't want to leave Chisoo.

Sang can feel the wetness on his shoulder because of Chisoo's tears, he was broken that he couldn't be with the prince. That they couldn't live happily forever. Those were stories of a princess and prince, not a male knight and prince. That story never existed, and it never will. Two knights grab Chisoo pulling his away from Sang, the two lovers stare into each other's eyes. Feeling the memories again, the touches, the kisses, the hugs. The love that both of them shared, the love that was about to be ruined.

"Mother please don't" Chisoo cries out as the knights make him sit down in the floor and holding him down. The queen orders her husband, the king, to kill Sang. "Please don't..." Chisoo begs, the king gives him a apologetic look as he steps forward. The king never wanted any of this, he knew the love between his son and Sang was strong. But the queen could threaten him any moment, who would the village believe. The man or the woman?

"Dad...please don't" Chisoo begs being held by the strong knights. He watches as his hesitant dad stands in front of his lover with a sword in his hands, the kings hands were shaking as he looks down towards his son's lover. "Son...you know it's against the rules to love someone that isn't royal blood, and most importantly that it's a boy," The queen says walking towards her son.

"But please I love him..." Chisoo sobs being overwhelmed by the defeat he was feeling. "Chisoo, he is a knight and you are a prince that doesn't match up...you are supposed to marry a beautiful and pretty princess," His mom says placing her hand on his cheek. Chisoo jerks away from his mother's touch and looks at her with begging eyes. "Please don't..." Chisoo cries. The queen stands back up straight and turns her back towards her son that betrayed her.

"Go on honey," The queen commands looking or more like glaring at her husband. The king brings the sword to Sang's neck as he stares into Sang's eyes, "I'm sorry" The kings whispers towards Sang. Sang nodded as he turned his view towards his boyfriend, the view of Chisoo crying broke him even more. He felt like he was being tore into pieces, each piece of himself fading away. He mouths the words, "I'm sorry" as he can feel the cold touch of the steel sword against his neck.

The king breathes in deeply as he picks up the sword. After a few seconds of being hesitant, he swings shutting his eyes in despair.

The lifeless body of the knight falls to the floor, blooding slowly tracing down his neck. The kings turns his back from the dead body, he couldn't believe what he did. He didn't want to see the person he just hurt. The room became silent as Chisoo's screaming and sobs fill the room. The rest of the knights fell into a heavyhearted mood as they watched the body of Sang. Chisoo escapes from the grip of the knights and runs towards his lover. His dead lover.

Chisoo looks at the fading eyes of his lover, the hot and warm tears falling down even more than before. "I love you" Chisoo whispers laying his heavy head on the chest of Sang. Sang was gone, the love of his life was gone. Chisoo lifts his head up and looks at his father's back. His father was still holding the bloody sword frozen in place, Chisoo stumbles as he quickly ran towards his father before a knight can hold him back.

He grabs the sword from his father's grip as he pointed it towards the queen. His father stepped closer to him but then Chisoo pointed the sword towards him. He looked towards both of his parents. "Son...stop," the king says picking his hand up telling Chisoo to place the sword back down.

Chisoo steps back until he reaches the body of Sang. He stops in his tracks and looks down towards the fallen body of Sang. He stares and admires Sang's beautiful face for the last time, He can feel a tremble in him as he points the swords towards himself. The king quickly runs to him to stop and avoid him from doing what he was going to do next but his father is too late. Chisoo lets out a small whimper in pain as he felt the blood start falling into his hands, the red and warm liquid covering his clothes.

He falls into the ground right next to Sang, he grabs into the knight's cold hand. "In another life...I will make you stay" He whispers softly looking at Sang. He finally lets the pain and heavy feeling take over him, his vision becoming blurry. Finally the black and death take over him.

__________

(A/N: This is the clearer version of the beginning, the king actually felt empathy towards them.)