46

(UNEDITED)
Sang walked down the hallway towards Chisoo's room, the moonlight shining through the small windows that lined up against the brick walls. He kept his footsteps light and quiet in the hopes that he doesn't wake anyone up.

He just wanted to check on the boy, Sang heard Chisoo having another argument with his mom about the so-called "Engagement". It was none of Sang's business but he felt like the prince was against it completely and didn't even want to hear about it.

If Sang was in the Prince's position getting forced to marry someone without his consent he might have felt like burning in glowing hot flames, and not having a way out.

The knight stops in front of the Prince's door. He didn't want to bother Chisoo but he couldn't sleep due to his mind rumbling about the young boy. He opens the door slightly and slowly, he was expecting to see Chisoo sleeping but instead, Chisoo was sitting down on the balcony. His legs swinging through the gaps of the pillars.

Sang closes the door softly as Chisoo turns his head towards him, "Ah...Sang, what brings you here?" Chisoo says turning back facing the big glowing moon. Sang sits down next to Chisoo as he places his sword down next to him,
"Prince, aren't you suppose to be sleeping?" Sang asks.

Chisoo lets out a big sigh, "I can't sleep" Chisoo whispers. "Why is that, Prince?" Sang asks turning to look at Chisoo, he watched as the moonlight reflected onto Chisoo's beautiful face. It almost seems like it was glowing in the dark, exposing every single detail of his well-formed face.

"How can I sleep when all the thoughts in my head are dreadful?" Chisoo tells making eye contact with Sang. Sang could see the pain and sadness in Chisoo's eyes. Being stuck between old dusty walls all day, not even allowed to go outside for a bit without getting in trouble.

Chisoo couldn't respond to his statement, he could never imagine how the Prince feels because he will never be in his position. "Young Prince, I think it's time for you to go to sleep," Sang says grabbing his sword and standing up. But he feels a soft hand grab onto his wrist stopping him from walking away.

"Can you please stay here a bit longer?" he hears the soft pleads of the prince. Sang doesn't want to be an annoyance towards the prince but what could he do when the prince needed him here. Sang sits back down slowly as he feels Chisoo grabs his arm and lay his head on his shoulder.

"Just stay here with me" the soft voice of Chisoo wanders into his ears.

"Prince, when you are with me please don't think about it" Sang whispers as he rests his head on top of Chisoo's. Chisoo nods his head slowly, the two boys look up and continue staring at the bright full moon.
_______________