39

(UNEDITED)
Yeonjun cones out of the shower as he dries his hair with the towel, he was dressed in his large white t-shirt and just some shorts. He looked over towards Soobin and noticed that the younger was sleeping, he felt bad leaving him in that uncomfortable place. So he does the first thing that comes up to his mind.

He picks up Soobin bridal way from the couch and lays him softly on the large bed, the sleeping boy was wearing his silk blue pajamas and his hair was damp but almost dry telling Yeonjun that he already took a shower before he woke up. Yeonjun couldn't stop looking at Soobin, he looked so soft while sleeping compared to his serious face whenever he is working. He sighs as he stops himself from looking for too long.

He walks to the other end of the bed and lays down turning off the lights, he sighs as he closes his eyes. He didn't want to sleep but he knew he had to, he already caused enough trouble for Soobin for not taking care of himself.

He closed his heavy eyes and finally slipped into dreamland.
_______

Chisoo watched as Sang swiftly moved the sword in his hands, it was addicting to watch as the sword glided on his hands. The gentle movements made it satisfying to watch, it almost calmed Chisoo down from all the stress and problems he was going through.

After the big argument, his mother and he haven't talked. He would try to avoid her at all costs. He just wanted his mom to know that he will never marry someone he doesn't love, even if it saves the throne. He always hated being the prince, always locked up in this old and boring palace, always being told what to do, always told to act like a prince.

He was fed up and he wanted his parents to know that they don't have the right to force him to marry someone he doesn't want to marry. He knows it's about time to get married but why don't they give him some time to find someone he likes?

Someone he feels normal with, and not like a prince. Someone who understands him the most and doesn't overestimate the stress he can go through.

"Are you thinking about it again?" Sang asks as he walks towards Chisoo while placing the sword in his belt holder. Chisoo doesn't respond as he looked down, Sang sighs as he sits down next to Chisoo.

"I told you not to overthink it, your parents will come to realize that they can't force you to anything. They will come to understand that I only thing you need is time" Sang says.

Chisoo stays quiet as he keeps his head low, Sang sighs. He grabs Chisoo's hand and places it between his own grabbing Chisoo's attention. "Give it some time, that all it needs," Sang says staring deeply into Chisoo's almond eyes.

Chisoo was lost in Sang's dark coffee eyes, the slight touch of Sang was making his heart beat fast. He felt his face getting hot as Sang stared at him so calmly and deeply. But he didn't want to break eye contact with Sang, it was almost like he was losing himself in a dark forest at night.

Sadly everything comes to an end at some point, Sang breaks the eye contact as he lets go of Chisoo's hand. The warmth vanishes and he comes back to reality.

"Don't you want to continue to practice?" Sang asks as he stands up and hands Yeonjun a sword. " Let's keep your mind off of that topic"
________________