31

(UNEDITED)
Beomgyu woke up as he felt a heavy weight on his shoulder. He opened his eyes slowly as they were adjusting to the light. The sun's rays were entering the window that was located in the storage room.

He turned his head and froze once he saw that Taehyun's face was extremely close to him. It's not like they have been this close before but after all these years it seems like their memories together have faded.

It was Beomgyu's fault that they disconnected from each other, it was his fault that he made Taehyun lonely and feel rejected.

The door to the printer opened as Yeonjun walked in with a confused face.

"What are you guys doing?" Yeonjun asked as he carried papers in his hand. Beomgyu scooted away from Taehyun as he got up making Taehyun hit his head waking him up.

"What the f-" Taehyun stopped talking as he saw Yeonjun standing in the doorway. "Oh hi" Taehyun greeted Yeonjun with a sweet smile.

"Its because the door got locked last night locking T-Taehyun and me, and we couldn't get out so we just had to stay put for the night," Beomgyu tells explaining what exactly happened.

"Yeah...anyway, Soo- I mean Mr.Choi asked me to give this to your manager but I guess you can give this to him now that you are here, so continue what you guys were doing!" Yeonjun says smiling while walking away.

"Wait Yeonjun!" Beomgyu tries calling out for Taehyun but his friend has already left.

"So can I have my jacket back?" Taehyun says smirking.

Beomgyu finally notices that he had Taehyun's Jacket on him as he took it off and throws it back at Taehyun.

"I have to go give this to my manager, see you later!" Beomgyu says walking out the room leaving a smiling Taehyun all alone.
___________