35

(UNEDITED)
Yeonjun opens his eyes and sees that he was laying in a bed, there was a small window next to the bed so he notices that he was still on the plane but they have already landed. He slowly gets up and looks at the time, "You are finally up" Soobin says entering the room.

Compared to yesterday, Soobin was wearing a white suit almost everything on him was white. His shoes, his watch, his tie. But Yeonjun couldn't lie he almost looked kind of hot.

"Come on...we have to go to the hotel and leave at noon for the meeting with the ambassador" Soobin says, Yeonjun nods and gets up. He felt a pain in his back area so he groans softly, Soobin turns to look at him.

"Ah yeah...um I forgot to tell you that while I was carrying you to the bed I accidentally dropped you?" Soobin says hesitation covering his words and coming out almost like a question. Yeonjun was shocked, not only was he dropped on the floor, Soobin himself carried him to the bed?!

"Ah no it's fine," Yeonjun says as he felt a slight blush appear on his face so he looks away hoping Soobin never saw it.

"Well...sorry, but hurry we still need to get to the hotel on time," Soobin says walking out of the room, Yeonjun touched his face as he felt it was becoming warm. "What the hell is wrong with you Yeonjun!?...why do you have to be like this!?" Yeonjun says slightly slapping himself on the face.

He finally ends the nonsense slapping and walks out of the room acting as nothing happened.
______________