49

(UNEDITED)
Chisoo walks to the knight's practice room. He wasn't allowed to go in there without permission but he heard from his maid that Sang was supposedly beaten up badly in his practice round. So why would he not be worried?

He walks down the long stairs and finally reaches the door. He opens it and finds Sang sitting down on the floor while playing with some hay that covered the floor. The boys head hanged low.

He closes the door softly and walks towards the younger boy.

"You shouldn't be here Chisoo," Sang says quietly. Chisoo kneels in front of him and lifts Sang's face, there was a huge bruise on his forehead and a small cut on his lip. "What did they do to you?" Chisoo asks worriedly, Chisoo reaches into his pocket and takes out a bottle of something. He places some on his finger and is about to place some on Sang's cut but Sang stops him by grabbing his arm.

"What is that?" Sang asks.

" It's herbal cream, now can you stop moving for me to apply this?" Chisoo says, Sang slowly lets go of Chisoo's hand allowing him to place some cream on his wound. Chisoo slowly places some on his cut near his lip, Sang couldn't help but stare at the beautiful face of Chisoo.

He would always be near him but he was never this close to him, his eyes wander towards Chisoo's soft-looking lips. He took a big gulp as he tried to hold himself back. Chisoo finally finishes but he makes eye contact with Sang before he was able to back off.

The two boys were only about 3 inches apart as they stared deeply into each other's eyes, the tension rose in the room.

"Prince Chisoo..." Sang says softly. Chisoo stays still as he continues to look into Sang's eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I-... I think...I"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Like you prince"
____________