Bonus Chapter

(UNEDITED)
Chisoo opened his eyes meeting himself with a bright white light that shined upon him. He sat up and noticed that he was laying on a white small bed, everything the surrounded him was a plain white color. Nothing in sight for him to see, he looked down and saw that he was wearing a white suit. Everything was white and no other color was in sight. He noticed a figure by the corner of his eyes, he turned around and looked at the familiar figure that was staring at him with a smile on his face. A smile that reminded him of his home, the smile of Sang.

"Sang?" Chisoo calls out his voice echoing throughout the white space. Sang smiles more when he notices that Chisoo can recognize him. He opens his arms for the other boy, Chisoo felt his eyes get watery as he stands up and runs towards his boyfriend. Feeling the familiar warm touch him when he wraps his arms around the other boy. Sang holds onto Chisoo tightly afraid of letting him go, "I'm sorry" he whispers softly. Chisoo hugs the boy tightly as he cries, "It's not your fault" Chisoo sobs.

It felt like he was hugging Sang after years, it felt like he didn't see him for years now. Sang sniffled as he hid his face on Chisoo's neck smelling the loving scent of Chisoo. "Please stay with me, please don't leave me again" Chisoo whimpers. Sang pulls away and cups Chisoo's face, looking him in the forest eyes. "I won't leave you, I will never leave you" Sang says. "No matter what, I will always find you, I won't lose you so easily" Sang tells planting a small kiss on Chisoo's forehead.

"I can't lose you" He repeats pressing his lips on Chisoo's lips. He breaks apart and looks back down at Chisoo. "If I lose you, I will come back to you" Sang says pressing his forehead against Chisoo's. Chisoo lets out a small chuckle as he sniffles, he ruffles with Sang's hair admiring and finally convincing himself that Sang was really right in front of him.  "I love you" Chisoo whispers, "I love you too" Sang says with a bright smile on his face.

A bright light shines upon then almost like a entrance to somewhere. Sang smiles towards his boyfriend and grabs his hand, the couple walk towards the shining light as they slowly fade away in it. Disappearing into the depths of the white light. Finally together again. After all the fighting and lost, they were together again. Able to love each other without the comments and thoughts of anyone else.

----

Yeonjun places a kiss on Soobin's head as he plants a plate in front of Soobin. Soobin smiles at him and starts eating the meal that Yeonjun prepared for him. Yeonjun grabs some dog and cat food and pours some on the plates that were printed with 'Kevin' and 'Luna'. With the sound of the food hitting the metal bowls the cat and dog come running towards the bowls and enjoying the tasteful food.

"So adorable" Yeonjun whispers petting Kevin and Luna's head while they eat. He sits back up and grabs his keys along with his bag and jacket. "I have to go to work now, I will see you later" Yeonjun says, Soobin quickly runs up to Yeonjun and places a small kiss on his lips. "Have a great day then" Soobin grins, Yeonjun chuckles as he wipes the food that was still sticking out from Soobin's mouth.

"I will, see you tonight" Yeonjun says patting Soobin cheek, The boys waves towards his lover as he leaves the apartment.

After leaving Seoul towards Busan, Yeonjun was accepted to a university with a scholarship in hand. He was able to graduate with a degree and finally find a job as a veterinarian. While Soobin opened his own clothing line that was slowly becoming bigger, it was almost a dream. everything felt like a dream, but Yeonjun knew it was real. The dreams stopped and no more flashbacks have appeared, so Yeonjun finally knew Chisoo found Sang. They were finally together again, and could live inside of Yeonjun to be happy again.

Coming back to you...

__________

WELL THAT IS THE END!! YEAH SADLY BEOMGYU AND TAEHYUN DON'T HAVE A ENDING STORY SINCE I WAS FOCUSING MORE ON YEONBIN BUT LETS PRETEND THEY GET TOGETHER LMAO.

I hope you guys enjoyed this book and support future books that will be releasing soon. Thank you for much for the support on this book :) I will announce the new books in this book soon when they are about to be released so keep being updated

----

Taegyu Ending (N/A: I decided to add this last minute)

"Do that again and I will throw you my shoe" Beomgyu hisses towards Taehyun who was standing in front of him. Taehyun rolls his eyes with a smirk, "Or you will what?" Taehyun asks trying to get Beomgyu mad because he adorable when he was angry or mad. Beomgyu hits Taehyun in the shoulder obvious annoyed about the other boy, Taehyun places another kiss on Beomgyu's cheek causing the other boy to blush a light red.

"What will you do?" Taehyun says teasing the other boy. Beomgyu is flustered as he hides his face in embarrassment. Taehyun laughs as he wraps his arms around the other boy back hugging him to comfort him from his teasing. "Okay, I'm sorry I wont do it again" Taehyun says laying his head on Beomgyu's shoulder. Beomgyu hits him with his elbow making him back up and hold his pained stomach, "What did I tell you?" Beomgyu asks.

"What will you do?" Taehyun continues to tease Beomgyu. Beomgyu pushes Taehyun towards a table making him stumble and lean back. Beomgyu takes this chance to lean over Taehyun who was staring at him intensely. "You want to know what I will do?" Beomgyu whispers leaning closer to Taehyun, almost a inch away from him. Taehyun smirks as he tilts his head, obvious not amused of the actions of the other boy. Beomgyu steps closer trying to gain dominance over the playful boy.

He places his lips onto Taehyun deepening the kiss. Taehyun pulls apart and turns himself this time pushing Beomgyu on the table. He leans on top of the other boy and pressed his lips against Beomgyu again.

The support characters deserve some ending as well lmao. It was short but I hope it wasn't bad.

I will be seeing you guys later then...

The released books will be announced somewhere today or tomorrow.