40

(UNEDITED)
Soobin opens his eyes and sits up ruffling his hair, he turns over and sees Yeonjun laying down next to him. He finally notices that he was laying on the bed instead of the couch where he fell asleep.

He gets up and goes to the bathroom to do his daily thing, he washes his teeth and changes for the meeting that will be today. He styled his hair and went to the small kitchen to cook himself something before leaving, he would have made his assistants to do it for him or to get him something to eat outside but he decided to just make it himself.

He made some fried eggs and some pancakes to go alongside.

Yeonjun opens his eyes slowly, he stretches his arms, and sits up, "Here eat something first" Soobin says passing him a plate of the serving. "I have to go to a meeting, you will be staying here to rest if you need anything just call my personal assistant the phone number is right next to you," Soobin says grabbing his computer and placing it in his bag.

"I recommend you stay in this room because it would be easier to locate you, remember to take another iron pill," Soobin adds on.

"Yes sir," Yeonjun says sarcastically but tried to hide to not be noticeable. Soobin nods his head and leaves the room closing the door behind him. Yeonjun sighs as he places his half-eaten plate on the nightstand, he throws himself on the bed and stares at the ceiling. He felt tired but he knew he should take this free time to do some work. He first took an iron pill as Soobin told him.

He stands back up and walks out of the room, he heads to his room and grabs his computer, phone, and charger. He then proceeds to walk back to soobin's room and lay back down on the comfy bed, for some reason it was almost the same room and the same bed but for some reason Soobin's bed was much softer and comfortable.

He sits on the bed opens the computer and starts finishing his previous work.
_____________