53

(UNEDITED)
"Are you sure about that?" Beomgyu says a smirk appearing on his face. Yeonjun rolls his eyes at his friend's comment, "Yes Beomgyu, he is just my boss nothing more" Yeonjun says continuing to add oil to the hot pan.

Beomgyu smiles as he mixes the ingredients for the sauce. "But the way he looks at you doesn't spell out 'Just my boss', now does it?" Beomgyu adds.

Yeonjun ignores the remark from his friend.

"Just continue mixing," Yeonjun says. Beomgyu let's out a low chuckle. Yeonjun places the raw chicken covered with flour and egg on the hot pan.

"At least he has a wife that can cook" Beomgyu comments. "Just shut up," Yeonjun says laughing as he hits Beomgyu with a spoon.
____

"Ah...Thank you" Soobin says as Beomgyu passes him a plate of Yangnyeom Tongdak (Fried Chicken). Yeonjun and Beomgyu sit down once they finish pouring the soju and some nonalcoholic drinks.

After sitting Yeonjun begins to eat right away, he hasn't had a meal since they left to go to the airport. The only thing he ate was a small chocolate cake since he was craving it and a drink of wine. But none of that is a decent meal.

Beomgyu was moaning quietly while he was eating the chicken. While Soobin sat quietly eating the chicken pleasantly, Beomgyu pours some soju into a shot glass and hands it over to Yeonjun.

"Just one" Yeonjun whispers before drinking it in one shot. "Do you want some?" Beomgyu offers Soobin.

"Ah...no I'm fine," Soobin says shaking his head, "Just one come on," Beomgyu says passing a shot glass towards Soobin.

Soobin picks it up slowly as he stares at Beomgyu who is grinning at him. Soobin forcefully drinks it in one shot as he places the glass shot down on the table calmly. Soobin wasn't used to drinking in front of people, he would always do it privately since he could do something stupid that might stain his reputation.

"You are good at drinking sir" Beomgyu chuckles digging into a leg piece.
_______________
Sorry, this chapter kind of sucks...I haven't been in the mood to write lately or never had time. But I will try to stay focused.

So sorry for the grammar mistakes in half asleep right now since it's the 12:30!

Have a good day!