52

(UNEDITED)
"Are you sure you are fine?" Soobin asks as he pulls up towards Beomgyu's house. Yeonjun nods slowly as he takes off his seatbelt. Soobin does the same as the couple gets out of the car.

Soobin follows Yeonjun who is walking towards the door opening it freely and walking in. Soobin is shocked that Yeonjun walks straight into Beomgyu's house without knocking. Are they that close?

Soobin enters the house and watches as Yeonjun picks up a small white dog, "Aww...did you miss me?" Yeonjun says kissing the top of the dog's head. "I missed you too Kevin" Yeonjun whispers.

Yeonjun turns towards Soobin who is awkwardly standing behind him, "Do you want to pet him?" Yeonjun offers. Soobin is more of a cat guy but he shyly nods his head as he steps forward, the small dog looks towards him making Soobin even more hesitant.

"You are going to be fine" Yeonjun says grabbing Soobin's hand. Soobin freezes at the sudden contact and watches as Yeonjun places his hand on top of Kevin's head. Yeonjun's hands were warm compared to his, and they felt soft and delicate.

"Why does he let him touch him but I been with him for year's yet he still bits me?" Beomgyu says pouting.

The two boys turn their heads towards Beomgyu who was leaning on the door frame slurping a milkshake. "Maybe because you bully him," Yeonjun says mocking him.

"Oh wow," Beomgyu says rolling his eyes. "And hello Mr.Choi" he adds on bowing slightly.

"Have you guys slept yet? You guys look horrible" Beomgyu says eyeing the pair. "We went to visit my mom at the hospital, so technically we haven't slept at all" Yeonjun says.

"You can sleep here if you guys want to? It's already midnight" Beomgyu says looking at his watch, Yeonjun turns to look at Soobin. "I will stay but do you have anything to do? It's already midnight you should get some rest as well since I suppose you have to do something in the morning?" Yeonjun says.

Soobin looks at his watch, "Yeah sure, I have to get up early anyways" Soobin says nodding his head. Yeonjun nods his head as he glances at Beomgyu, "Well I suppose you guys haven't eaten yet then? How about I cook something fast for you guys to eat?" Beomgyu says walking back to the kitchen.

"Um...I'm going to help Beomgyu, can you carry Kevin for me?" Yeonjun asks. Soobin nods his head, Yeonjun gives Kevin to Soobin as he walks into the kitchen accompanying Beomgyu. Soobin watches as Yeonjun disappears from his view and once he is completely gone, he looks down towards the dog that was in his arms.

"I don't like dogs but you are adorable" Soobin whispers. Soobin also noticed that Kevin smelled exactly like Yeonjun, like strawberries and coconut. It's weird how a dog can smell exactly like its owner, isn't he suppose to smell like a dog?

But either way, Soobin was obsessed with the smell.

"You even look like him" Soobin whispers.
________________

Should I make a Soobin X Kevin book?😏

I'm joking LMAO