34

(UNEDITED)
Even though Yeonjun felt gloomy that day, he was still expected to attend the business trip with Soobin to Australia. He only had to last a few days and he will be back in his comfy bed at his apartment with Kevin. He left Kevin in Beomgyu's care since Changbin was to busy with the store.

They were currently on Soobin's private plane even though Soobin was nowhere to be seen leaving Yeonjun sitting all alone as he tries to at least get some sleep since he couldn't sleep last night.

But that was almost impossible as the dreams kept repeating in his head, "Would you like anything sir?" A lady with a uniform asks. "ah no I'm fine but thank you" Yeonjun says returning the smile. The lady left as she walked behind the plane to the other room.

Yeonjun felt so tired even dark bags were noticeable under his eyes and as he left Kevin off at Beomgyu, his friend tried to convince him that he should ask for the day off instead of going. But of course, being Yeonjun he denied.

"Here take this," someone says handing him a pill and a cup of water. Yeonjun looks up and notices its Soobin, "You seem tired this will help you sleep until the plane finally reaches Australia" Soobin says. Yeonjun takes the pill and cup of water and says thank you to Soobin.

He places the pill in his mouth and drinks the water feeling the pill slide down his throat and disappear removing the sensation. Soobin takes the cup of water and gives it to his flight attendant as she goes to place it away.

He sits down next to Yeonjun and opens his computer to continue filling and revising the paperwork. Yeonjun turns to look at Soobin as he watches as Soobin's thin but large fingers type on the keyboard, for some unexplained reason Yeonjun found it satisfying to watch as he felt his eyelids get heavy.

He didn't want to sleep, he didn't want to see the dreams again. But he couldn't do anything as he let his eyelids shut and finally close them.

Soobin was typing on the computer when he felt someone take his arm and pull it, hugging it. He watches as Yeonjun cuddled against his arm and lean against it as well. A small smile appears on his face as he watches the sleeping boy.

"Who are you Choi Yeonjun? And why do you make me feel like this?"
_________________