60

(UNEDITED)
"Ah...what does this mean?" Yeonjun mumbles looking at his computer trying to fill in something. He was starting to get a headache just by staring at his screen and he felt tired. It was only the 3 in the afternoon yet he just wanted to go to his apartment and sleep.

"Yeonjun please collect this and fill it out for me," Soobin says while typing on his computer too busy to look up. "Yes sir," Yeonjun says getting up and walking towards Soobin's desk. His legs seem to be nonfunctioning today as he trips with his own feet and falls to the ground.

There was a long bang in the room as he hits the floor. He lets out a low groan. "Are you okay?" Soobin asks worriedly holding his arm trying to help him stand up or at least sit up. Yeonjun nods his head as he stands up with Soobin's help. "Do you want to rest? You seem tired" Soobin says concerned, "No...I'm okay, just let me finish the work" Yeonjun says grabbing the paperwork Soobin assigned him.

"Are you sure?" Soobin asks again to make such that Yeonjun was actually capable to work in his condition. "Yes I'm fine" Yeonjun assures Soobin before going back to his desk. He sits down and takes out some Advil from his desk to lessen down the headache, he grabs his water bottle from his bag and swallows the pills while drinking the water. He bends down to place the water back in his bag but instantly feels a warm hand on his forehead, he looks up and locks eyes with Soobin. The glimmering brown eyes that reminded him of the depths of a forest.

"Are you sure you are fine? Do you have a headache, if you do you can just rest" Soobin says pulling his hand away from Yeonjun's forehead. "I'm fine, It's just a headache" Yeonjun says, "No you are not, come here" Soobin says grabbing Yeonjun's hand and dragging him into another room that Yeonjun didn't even know existed. The room had a small bed and a couch, and a bit of leaf vine decorations that hanged from the walls. There was also a big pot plant on one of the corners of the room.

"Just lay down for a bit until the headache goes away" Soobin says pulling Yeonjun to the bed softy, "Soobin..." Yeonjun calls out, Soobin turns his head towards him nodding his head to notify Yeonjun that he was listening. "Do you mind coming to the museum with me and Beomgyu as well as his friend?" Yeonjun asks sitting down on the bed. "Um...yeah sure" Soobin says pouring a cup of water for Yeonjun.

"Thank you" Yeonjun says drinking the water. "Now get some rest" Soobin says walking out the room.

__________________________

sorry this chapter sucks, I just got a computer and i'm still learning how to write in this lmao. Anyways I hope you guys have a good day!!!!