41

(UNEDITED)
After some time finishing some work Yeonjun got bored and closed his computer and laid this head back.

"Might as well call Beomgyu" Yeonjun tells himself as he grabs his phone and calls his friend.

"What"

"Is that how you answer your friend?" Yeonjun says rolling his eyes.

"Yes, what? Do you want me to say 'oh HELLO! HOW WAS YOUR DAY?!"

"That would be better...but that's not the reason why I called how is Kevin?"

"You care about your dog more than your friend, rude... He is perfectly fine"

"Good...now how is my friend," Yeonjun says a smile creeping on his face.

"ah your friend is doing perfectly fine as well"

"So...are you not going to explain to me what you were doing with Mr.Kang that day in the printer room?" Yeonjun asks knowing he is getting on Beomgyu's nerves.

"There is absolutely nothing to explain, we just got locked in the room and no one seemed to pass by so we couldn't open the door, so we just stayed there until the morning"

"yeah sure...anyways I have more things to do so bye"

"bye"

Yeonjun hangs up after he hears his friend says goodbye, he places his phone down on the bed and looks around. He gets up and walks towards the small kitchen, he opens the fridge as he exams it.

" Let's see what we can do with this" Yeonjun says smiling.
____________
Just a small filler :)