32

(UNEDITED)
Yeonjun had a day free so he decided to go visit the pet store one more time since he doesn't really have time to go back anymore because of his schedule.

And apparently, he will need to go with Soobin on a business trip that he really didn't want to go at.

The bell rings once he opens the door, "Yeonjun!" his friend greets him with a warm hug remaining him of home. This place was his home and where he wasted most of his childhood.

"How have you been?" Changbin asks as he gives Yeonjun some space, " I have been good" Yeonjun says.

" It's starting to get cold out...are you going to close the store again like last year?" Yeonjun asks, "I don't know unless it snows extremely hard then probably," Changbin says filling up the water bows.

Yeonjun stood silent as he watched Changbin pour water into the small bows.

He always wondered how Changbin was happy working like this, he would always complain that his back hurt after filling in the food and water but his friend never whined a bit. He always seems to be happy or in a great mood after feeding the cats and dogs.

Even if it was a bad day, he always kept a smile on his face and that's why Yeonjun saw him as a role model.

"How is Luna?" Changbin asks cleaning his hands.

"I'm guessing she is alright...Soobin brought her home last night" Yeonjun says.

"Why don't you make a move on him?" Changbin says with a smirk. Yeonjun became flustered as he heard the comment, "Not happening my friend"

Changbin laughs as he walks towards his friend, "Why not?"

"Do I have to have a reason?"

"Well...he is attractive, hardworking, caring, and rich everything you will want in a boyfriend"

"I don't care if he is rich or handsome, and I don't have time for relationships," Yeonjun says sitting down on a stool. "So if he asked you out you would say No?"

"I don't know"

"Well if you don't like him...trust me he probably likes you"

"I don't like him HueningKai," Chisoo says as he looks at his younger brother

"Yes you do" Huening Kai answers back as he walks by his brother's side down the garden.

"No I don't" Yeonjun responds denying the thoughts of his brother, but his brother wasn't completely wrong. Something about Sang was different, every time Sang would get close to him his heart would start beating like crazy.

A flowery scent filled up his nostrils as he walked by some flowers which reminded him of Sang, she shakes his head to get rid of the thought. He decided to take a walk after talking with his parents but then his brother wanted to join him.

"Well if you don't like him...trust me he probably likes you"...

"Oh my God, Yeonjun are you okay? Your nose is bleeding" Changbin says running to grab some paper as Yeonjun places his hand near his nose to avoid the blood to fall on the clean floor.

Changbin passes his friend some paper, Yeonjun grabs the paper quickly and places it under his nose. "You just froze for a sec and you started to bleed, are you okay?" Changbin asks.

Yeonjun nods his head, "Just let me wash my hands".
__________