64

(UNEDITED)
"Do you actually believe him?" Yeonjun asks breaking the awkwardness that was spreading around them. "I don't know" Soobin responds to the question, "What are you guys talking about?" Beomgyu asks. "Nothing," Yeonjun says looking back outside the window. He looks at the pictures he took of the notebook and pictures from the museum.

Yeonjun didn't know what to do or even think at this moment, everything was confusing but everything seems to connect. The dreams, the similarities, and how the story ends.

"Can I see a picture of the queen?" Soobin asks, the worker nods his head as moves a curtain revealing a painting of the Queen. Soobin freezes as he stares at the painting, "What? What's wrong?" Yeonjun asks. "Nothing," Soobin says turning to look back at the notebook.

Something was off about him but Yeonjun didn't ask or question anything.

Yeonjun still can't forget how Soobin reacted looking at the picture. It was almost like he saw something like a ghost or something similar. It almost seemed like a fear that covered his frozen eyes. If all of this was real then that would mean Soobin would be his lover? But he didn't want to put a thought on that, Soobin had a fiance and is getting married. He doesn't even know that much about him anyway.

They stop at a gas station not that far from home already they could probably be there in 10 minutes or so. Yeonjun goes inside to use the bathroom real quick with Beomgyu, after using the bathroom Yeonjun waits for Beomgyu to finish. He looks around the store not planning on buying anything but he should keep himself occupied to not look awkward waiting for his friend.

"Let's go," Beomgyu says placing his arm around Yeonjun shoulder. "Please tell me you washed your hands," Yeonjun says pushing Beomgyu away from him playfully. "Of course I did! Who do you think I am?" Beomgyu says offended. Yeonjun chuckles as he hears his phone vibrating, he pulls it out when he opens the door allowing Beomgyy to walk first.

Yeonjun doesn't mind looking at the caller ID, so he just answers placing the phone next to his ear. He freezes in his tracks as he feels his heart beating rapidly almost entering into adrenaline, Beomgyu notices that his friend stopped so he turns around to check on Yeonjun. Yeonjun quickly runs towards him dragging him towards the car, his friend was confused and tried to ask some questions but Yeonjun brutally ignored him.

"We need to go...we need to go NOW!" Yeonjun shouts making Beomgyu and Taehyun get in the car. He gets into the driver seat forcing Taehyun into the back seat, he turns on the car quickly and zooms out of the gas station.
_________
I want to thank everyone who is currently reading my book, I know it has many grammar mistakes but thank you so much for holding on there lol.

I love you!💖