59

(EDITED)
[A/N: wrote the following so credit goes to them, +18 content ahead! If you feel uncomfortable with the following please don't read this chapter]

"Dear Sang, having a nice walk out in the forest isn't as bad I thought," Chisoo says, holding onto Sang's slightly larger hand. A little blush was visible on his soft cheeks as the two continued to walk alongside each other further into the mystical, quiet, forest.

"I told you so my prince, having a walk is quite enjoyable. However, having you by my side is what mattered most to me." Sang says, pausing alongside a thick oak tree. He leans his back against the tree while holding onto both of Chisoo's hands. Holding them ever so gently while staring at Chisoo's marron orbs.

"My prince you are so beautiful tonight." The knight whispers as he leans forwards and begins to press his lips against Chisoo's cherry red lips. His hands roaming towards's Chisoo's waist while holding onto him, not wishing to let go.

Chisoo slowly opens his mouth, allowing Sang to explore his wet carven, allowing him to automatically win dominance within the passionate kiss. A gentle muffled moan escaped his lips while wanting to receive more. He wanted more even though at first he was hesitant to take things a step further knowing how anybody could simply walk in on them.

"S—Sang we..." Chisoo stutters breaking the kiss. Feeling as his knight begins to remove his clothes, allowing it to drop onto the dirty ground. Sang began to unbutton Chisoo's shirt, his eyes examining the other's well-defined body. The tip of his fingers ghostly gently touching the prince's chest, outlining the other's abs.

"Love, no one will see us I promise you, no need to be trembling so much." The knight mumbles, his hands making their way towards Chisoo's soft bum, giving them a light squeeze. A gentle smirk begins to form on Sang's lips as he stares at his lover's lewd facial expression.

Sang began to remove his own clothes, undoing his belt and allowing his pants to fall down. He began to unbutton his shirt just like he did to Chisoo. The prince held onto him like a clingy koala, his body shivering from the chilly breeze as well as Sang's naughty hands. The ebony black haired male began to feel a tad bit impatient, beginning to remove both his and Chisoo's underwear, leaving them mid-thigh.

"Please S—Sang." Chisoo moans, clenching his fists while feeling Sang tease his hole with the tip of his finger. Sang's finger gently touched Chisoo's hole, slightly pushing in before rapidly pulling out. He wouldn't admit it but he adored better yet loved Chisoo's facial expression.

The way his eyes were becoming glossy and would glimmer along with the twinkling stars, how his delicate cheeks would become a shade of crimson red, and the way he would bite down his bottom cheery red lip while begging for more in a lull manner. His body would jolt forwards and his legs would tremble from the immense pleasure that ran through his body

Feeling impatient, Sang slowly pushes his finger inside of Chisoo's hole, the other panting and gripping onto Sang's shirt. Chisoo rested his chin on top of Sang's shoulder, allowing the other to hear his breathy moans and the incoherent words that he would mutter each time Sang's fingers pushed forwards.

"M—more, I want more." The prince moans out, pressing his chest closer against Sang's chest, both of their shafts rubbing against each other. Sang lets out a deep groan as he curls his fingers inside of Chisoo's hole, feeling the other's tight walls wrap around his long fingers.

Sang redirects Chisoo towards the tree behind him, making him lean his chest against the oak tree while perking his bum towards Sang. He bites his bottom lip as he felt the other male gently grip his bum, giving it a light squeeze causing him to let out a whimper.

"I'm putting it in." Sang begins to say, moving his hands away and instead beginning to jerk himself off a bit. Licking his ruby red lips while staring at the male before him. His delicate body and the small little gasps that escaped his cherry lips. Oh how lucky he was to have Chisoo as his.

Sang gradually began to push his shaft into Chisoo, going slowly and gently not wishing to hurt the other male. Sang felt as the other began to tighten around him, trembling as the size slowly stretched him out more and more as the seconds passed by. Chisoo moaned loudly as Sang began to hasten his pace.

"S—Sang slow down mmph—"

Yet Sang didn't listen. Continuously rocking his hips backs and forth as he watches in awe as his shaft smoothly goes in and out of Chisoo's bum. Grunts escaping his ruby red lips as he grips onto Chisoo's slim waist for gradual support. The pleasure fills Sang's body, wanting to move more and go deeper.

Chisoo covers his mouth with his hands, wanting to lower his moans, afraid that someone might hear him moaning in pleasure while being pounded rapidly by Sang in the middle of the forest. His legs were trembling as the other moved deeply into him, his moans echoing with the sounds of the gushing wind.

"I'm close...!" Chisoo cries as he grips onto the oak tree, feeling the familiar feeling down at his lower abdomen. The more Sang pounded into him the closer he felt his climax approaching. He began to dig his nails against the oak wood as he arches his head back feeling like climaxing when Sang suddenly pulls out.

"Sang?" Chisoo questions, turning around as he sees the knight lean the palm of his hands against his waist as he glances downwards. "Sang what's wrong?" Chisoo questions again, leaning straight up before he felt Sang turn him around and pick up him. The prince instantly held onto his precious knight as he wasn't sure of what the other was going to do.

"I don't want you to get tired so much," Sang says as he carefully places Chisoo on top of the pair of paints that belonged to both of them. Sang hovered above Chisoo, taking a long glance at Chisoo's facial expressions. His messy hair, his glossy eyes, his bruised lips, and saliva falling down the corner of his lips.

"You'll feel better now." The knight comments before abruptly entering the prince. Chisoo jolts forwards as the sudden feeling of pleasure and pain jolts into his body as Sang begins to recklessly move his hips back and forth. Even though he was covering his mouth, his moans were loud as tears were beginning to stream down his delicate rose cheeks.

He rapidly cums yet— the other wasn't done.

"Mmph...s—so good." Chisoo moans, leaning closer towards Sang and wrapping his arms around Sang's shoulders. Beads of sweat dripping down alongside his cheekbones as he throws his head back, the immense pleasure kicking in rapidly. He hastily felt his climax approaching, since this was his second time, his body grew sensitive each time Sang pushed in.

"Mmph right there...!" Chisoo moans out as he feels Sang beginning to hit his prostate repeatedly. His hips bolting forwards as his body begins to tremble from over sensitivity. Chisoo arches his back as he moves his arms away from Sang's shoulders, curling his toes while rolling his eyes.

Chisoo began to grip on the ground and the dirt beside him, his fingers digging into the dirty ground as he frowns his eyebrows. Closing his eyes shut as he feels Sang cumming inside of him with no hesitation, feeling as the liquidy substance dribbles down his bum, eventually landing on the clothes underneath him.

Chisoo breathes heavily as he eventually cums as well, his body trembling before eventually calming down. The prince opens his eyes, shifting his gaze from the stary night sky to Sang who quietly hovered over him; enjoying the glamorous view underneath him. He had forgotten about their whereabouts and about the loud bell that rang a few times declaring that it was now midnight.

Sang pants before smiling and placing a small peck on Chisoo's forehead. "I love you, my love."
______________